Reviews for Baby, It's Cold Outside
pootz307 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This is SO CUTE. Loved it all!
everywheresky chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Dang...that was a hot dry hump. I suck at reviewing, so I'll just I really liked it and be on my way! :)
Emmauk26 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
really love it, and I can sooooo relate as i'm cold blooded too and on cold days my hubby has to get creative lol, great job.
Gondolier chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was charming. Good Housekeeping Gone Wild. Has a nostalgic, cozy sort of feel. Thanks for writing.
star574 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
If you haven't seen it, you seriously need to google "the snuggie sutra" - it's all kinds of win. :)
asiula chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Definitely HOT inside! ;)
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I do so love a good grindfest!

That was so well written bb and I loved the idea itself, fucking adorable! The hat she's wearing and finding friction through the layers between their hips, oh I just loved it!

Thank you so much for sharing darling!

Hearts,
dihenydd chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
So sweet, thank you for brightening my day.
Betham chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was awesome, bb! I loved it ... I'm only sorry it took me so long to get the chance to read it!
x-rayLady chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Ah, this one is really cute :-)
spargelkun chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I READ THIS.
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I loved newly wed edward and bella :)
FunmbiE chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I hace to tell you I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song...one of my fave at Xmas/Winter time! Have you heard the Vanessa WIlliams version? I'm playing it right now...totally puts me in the mood to enjoy your story!

1. Doctorward...yum!

2. "Edward, that was Christmas of my freshman year. I didn't meet you until that Brit Lit class in the spring."-always watching from afar...*SIGH* SO HOTT!

3. "I can make you warm." He took a deep breath, opened his mouth and placed it against the crotch of her pants, and breathed a long, gusty lungful of hot air right against her."-OH MY

4. "It looks like a giant ugly bathrobe with no tie."-BOO Edward! I happen to a leopard print slanket and its warm as hell!

5. JUICY JUICY LEMONY GOODNESS!

Cheers and good luck!
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
THat was a lot of fun. I could really picture that happening. Best use of a Snuggie.

:o)
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Whoa!...how the heck did you manage to make dry humping so darn CUTE?
_ FTW.