Reviews for Outside Blowing a Fag
Lil mis not craz chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Im going to hell with ya then. :D
xBurgersandScones chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Made me laugh so hard. xD Smex at the end made it all better. Thank you!
MortisBane chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Nice! I loved this story, really good! And I can't believe blowing a fag is actual British slag! Brits are so funny! Again good story, I really liked it!
xx-animeXalchemist-xx chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh God this was hilarious! XD The amount of times I use British slang and Americans/non-Brits are all, "Say wha-?" or shocked 'cause they think I mean something else is ridiculous :P So I can actually see this happening.

Great job!

xx-animeXalchemist-xx
Fenrir's Lockhart chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
OMG I laughed SOOOO HARD!

This was just... ahtlcbwnsjdjdkfjdnb AMAZING!

I started reading it to my mother because I was laughing so hard but quickly stopped...when it got to the smutty part XD lololololol Great job!
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
THIS WAS SUPER-FUNNY!

Definitely faving it!
romanuns chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
... XD Oh America...you really are a clueless little boy...excellent job, simply amazing
DarkAnsalong chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was hot, and I giggled multiple times. Nice job. xP
MikachiTarochi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
OMG! funny as hell ;D
hibike chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Thank you for putting me into one of the biggest giggle fits I've had for a long time and now I will be telling a couple of my friends about this story so I can get them to read this and hopefully to review too. But I can totally get what america was thinking lol it was the first thing that came to mind when England said "blowing a fag." comes to show how perverted I can be sometimes.
Bai-Marionette chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Me: I'm going to blow a fag.

Bro: O_O I AM SO TELLING MOM!

Me: WTF? A fag is British slang for cigarette.

Bro:..Oh...Wait...SINCE WHEN THE FUCK DO YHU SMOKE!

XDD
hollowtearsofjoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The moment I saw the title, I was almost in tears! It was well written and the ending also had me cracking up :) I don't usually review on this kind of stuff, but I had to say something because you made me laugh so much.
Vani Jane chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I just love how Alfred and Arthur, despite speaking the same bloody language, still misunderstand each other. XD
Josie Audriguez chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
pfffttOh Big Ben ;D

actually, me and my friend thought that Big Ben was England's...ahem...as well x33 idunno how but sumhow we started talking about italy's curl being that and it turned out like this:

Italy's Curl is his.

Big Ben is England's.

The Eiffel Tower is Frances.

Florida's California's~ ((er California, but I personally like Cali better as his Bomber Jacket~))

...