Reviews for Some Days It's Not Even Worth It
Lord have mercy. Lol.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
*choked laughter*
Anazarel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was... disturbing. Hilarious, but disturbing.
Midan no Hatake chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I am incapable of writing humor unless I'm sick, so I generally have to read other people's writing instead. I like this one, well written, but you already knew that didn't you?
alydhe chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
lol McCoy's trauma is so amusing. Though I don't blame him, if I had to watch my little brother have sex I would probably just shoot myself in the head and get it over with. lol. Also? Spock not being at all shy or awkward about wanting to do it again is totally awesome.
slashfan88 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
YES. :D Last line killed me. And Kirk's thoughts throughout? Awesome.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Lol. Brillant! :D
Emanuel Black chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hahaha, awesome story! Short and very funny! And I love it how they know eachother so good that they agree on it!
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Ok, this really was a first of these, and I teared up couple of times...oh like, 26 genders and orientations comment, Bones's reaction to Jim's sex life, Jim's reasons for staying away from Uhura LOL.

Jim looks at Spock. Spock looks at Jim. "A captain and his first officer have a special relationship," says Jim solemnly, and points him toward the waiting researchers.

"That was less comforting than I assume you intended, sir," says Spock. "Dr McCoy, for someone who is as obsessed as you with germs, you seem very fond of lying in the dirt and weeping."

"So it's not actually that bad, once Jim convinces himself to forget the researchers. Spock has really warm hands, and his fingers are long and clever as they skitter down his body –

Also, if Jim had been Uhura, and he had known Spock could kiss like that, well, Jim would have chained himself to Spock's leg before he gave him up.

"That is a highly disturbing image," says Spock, in his ear. "I must request you stop thinking, Captain."" Brilliantly hilarious...and now I do have this image of Jim chained to Spock's leg. To that I can only say: "Amen brother, who wouldn't" :D

Chapel is so precious...frown face lol...Woman, I beg of you, please write more in this fandom...pretty, adorable please with Jim's puppy dog eyes, Spock purring and Bones frowning at me, "dammit woman, I'm a doctor not your amusement toy" :D
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
It's pretty funny when Spock asks Jim to quit thinking.

Nice job.
FuzzySeduction chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Hehe, so it was good for you too Spock?

I love a lot of your phrases, like all the Bones stuff in this one. I feel so bad for him, and he didn't have to do anything but flip the coin!

Ah, I should just like... get alerts on your stuff cause I always get such a kick out of it.

Scarecrowqueen chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
So i just sent a review to you for another fic proposing marriage; I'd like to upgrade my offer to bearing your awesome babies. My uterus is yours, eternally.
SJB chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I wish I could say something witty, but I'm too tired. I loved this. Of course, now an image of Spock while high is permanently seared in my brain. And I agree with Kirk. Chain-myself-to-his-leg-and-NEVER-let-go. Also, I'd totally volunteer. No need to flip a coin Captain, I'm willing to make the sacrifice. Yes, I know, I'm a giver. ;)

Aliens made me do it? Love it.

"I'm A Really Fucking Scary Vulcan, Assholes." And the whole Bones bit had me covering up my laughing by pretending to cough. No one in my house seems to be buying it though, and I think my family now thinks I'm insane. Oh well. Thank you, yet again, for another wonderful story.
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This fic has one foot in CRACKLAND and the other in almost a witty, nonchalant reality.

It was incredibly funny and actually made me laugh OUT LOUD. like, a genuine lol. how weird.

Plus, I liked the way it was sweet and fluffy and funny, but also provided us with K/S slashy goodness, minus the usual graphic details.

.:add to favs list:.

so ultimately, YOU ARE TOO COOL. XD
spockett chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Loved this. Kirk with his nonchalant attitude like "oh well lets just get it over with." Priceless. McCoy was oh so McCoy. :)