Reviews for A Boundless Heart
Emma Marie Black chapter 6 . 1/5
Its sort of weird the way James treats purebloods.. His mum, uncles, and grandparents all are, along with Neville and a number of his dads other friends.
Harry is to harsh! He would never ban quidditch!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
Good story
Hey, Harry was not lenient. Well, maybe on Albus, but he shouldn't have banned James from Quidditch. You know why? It is just like the time Umbridge banned Harry from Quidditch just because he punched Malfoy to defend his mother! And anyway, it wasn't James's fault, he was only defending his father, shouldn't it be rewarded? What do you expect him to do, stay still and don't say anything?
And Draco could have been a bit to harsh, too.
Me chapter 8 . 10/4/2014
Hi
Great story
Well, Albus should have had a spanking, and James shouldn't have been banned from Quidditch, because that reminds me of the time Umbridge banned Harry from Quidditch just because he had fought with Draco because the latter insulted the former's mother.
Yeah, Draco might have been a bit too harsh.
Good job anyway!
Me
kittyranma chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
Hi I'm really liking this series/story and no Harry's not being Lenient after all James would've rather gotten spanked than restricted from quiditch therefore it's a far better punishment. Also no Draco was not to harsh either after all it was a second offense of the same type of misbehavior, in less than a week's time. Thou I think James is not to old for a spanking. James however is turning into a bit of a bully and I hope that is going to be nipped in the bud.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
I cried.
Just-the-Usual-Crowd chapter 16 . 8/2/2013
Is this scorose or scorpius x lily?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/11/2013
Well I think that if one kids a spanking the others should to That is if more than one kid gets in trouble for the same thing
ravendally chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter!
ravendally chapter 20 . 12/25/2012
Poor Rose being so sad. :-(

Great chapter! :-)
ravendally chapter 19 . 12/25/2012
Great chapter!:-)
ravendally chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Must read next chapter now! Bye! :-)
ravendally chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Poor Lily. :-(

Great chapter! :-)
ravendally chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
ravendally chapter 13 . 12/25/2012