Reviews for Fantasy
LoweFantasy chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Very well written. Very sweet. Though I think it would have more engaging conflict to work out if Yami really did have a drug problem. Though that would also make stuff all the more crazy and sometimes people just want sweet little stories. Though, since Yami doesn't seem to have any weaknesses and is just perfect, it makes his character awfully flat.
LoweFantasy chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
CREEPER! I was not charmed. I was creeped. First Yami tries to rape him, than he's like 'I've sorta fallen in love with you,' I mean, dude, Yugi doesn't even know who he is! He could be one of those dudes that-and then the horny comment-and then the-WHA!
Saskie chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Aww, this is adorable! :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
Hey, my first legitimate fairy tale (kinda, sorta, almost)! Close enough! :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You write twenty-three pages and I can only incoherently fangirl about it. T.T
YamiYugiYuki chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
hope you update soon it was a great story bye gotta go
ForestGuardian311 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Wow...and only two pages too. And like "Do or Die," I just love how you could portray this without the sex. You are a very good Puzzleshipping writer, able to capture that relationship perfectly with just touches and kisses. There needs to be more stories like these...not PWP's. A nice addition with Jounouchi with this one as well. What I really like is that, despite your stories being AU, you can still portray Yami and Yugi perfectly. And I did want to say that I love your creativity with the last names...too often you see "Sennen" or "Atemu" as Yami's last name, and I love how you're able to deviate from that standard and create your own. Another nice plus in this story is that you didn't make Anzu "that" girl. Again, too often you see people using her as the girl who's always after Yami...I'm not sure if you like her as a character or not, but I just wanted to get that out there.

Great job!
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
'Yami had cupped his face softly, and like in any fairy tale, this story ended with a kiss.'

I love love love that last sentence. It really sealed the deal for me.
Samantha Kristine chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
I think u should make a sequel! this is really really good!
Singingstar09 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Great Ending!
redconvoy chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
For crying out loud! I want to know what happens next!
Elizabeth Price chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
This was such a cute story, I loved it. :D
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Very sweet story. I'm glad they got there happy ending.
lady Alexas chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
so awesome is that it? please or sequel?
YamiYugiCandy chapter 2 . 5/31/2010 light and fluffy :)

I DAMAND MORE ANGST DAMN IT! Ack! *hides face in shame* Sorry! Sometimes I just can't kept the angst lover in me at bay!