Reviews for Always and Forever
TwiCharmed chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
great job! i loved it!

i loved the cinderella theme :) i really liked that bella was able to stand up to edward at school and in front of his friends.

i liked alice's plan to get back at edward and thought it was perfect for the masked ball. but why didn't he recognize her when he took the mask off?

and i loved edward's pov. he wasn't the complete jerk that bella thought, so i can't wait to get more of the story as to why he had been acting that way toward her.

oh and i loved that he thought of bella while with ysabel. he even felt a little guilty about the song playing. but it was so realistic because even having feelings for bella and then feeling guilty, no teenaged guy would turn down a girl in a hotel room :)

thanks for the story ladies! great job!

kari
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
you left it there? ack!
this was so, so cute. i loved it.
amymorgan chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ay, Hija mia! I am so glad you plan to continue this. This is Shakespearean in its cleverness. A little Twelfth Night, a little Midsummer's. Encantante! Mas, mucho mas!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Bait and switch! This is great - lots of fun.
mandy52799 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
hear fail! oh it hurts. Please tell me you are going to continue...i gotta know what happens *tears* my heart just breaks for both of their f'ed up situations
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It cracks me up that Edward did not know that the masked chica was Bella. Boys are stupid.

Good luck
danipony89 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this was awesome! Continue please?
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
REALLY hope you'll continue this after the contest.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was really good - well-written and sensual - but definitely had that "To be continued" feel about it. Are you planning to write more after the contest?
BellaLuna04 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh please continue this one- you cant leave me hanging!
LCO chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wow I love it so much!

You should continue!

AMAZING!
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Love this story! I hope youre planning on continuing it!
Sabelina chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I think you should go on, if for anything just so we can see what happens when edward finds out.
doesntmatterwhat chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Nice one, though I feel kind of sad for Bella :(
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I really, REALLY, enjoyed reading this. It really was fantastic, the characters and the bet and the love. I have to say that I want more lol, I want to see what the aftermath of all of this is.

Loved it!