Reviews for Beltane Pt 2
Donna-Darko chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I loved this as well as the first part, I'm sure other people have asked you for follow ups on these or even full length fics. I'm hoping that you don't make them, not because I didn't love them but because the spirit of these one shots doesn't really match with consequences or regrets or even the vague concept of "future." The way they were so brief and frantic and calm all at once, the way that they invoke the same spirit as standing naked under a rural moon with no qualms, no inhibition nothing between you and the primal forces of something that can't ever be fully explained, they're too perfect and too flawed for the future. And once again, I loved them.
Madeleine chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Wonderful! Please write more of these! I adore this pairing!
Starcresentmoon chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
well done that a hard pairing but u pulled it off.
Astr0turff chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Did you write this with a ballet in mind? The events roll out like they were choreographed-and it makes the movement of the story very striking.
Xpress101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
-sing-song voice- LOVE IT.!
irenethetruffle chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Nice story!
thefeyrabbit chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Wow…This story is so deliciously erotic, and a unique pairing indeed. I loved it! I think it does work best from Lucius's point of view, as Luna is more willing to accept his power and control over the situation. I look forward to reading more of your stories; you are a fantastic writer...
Slydraco chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Sweet, sexy, tasty and totally sensual. You managed to capture their characters...Ok..nothing else
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
You made me a Lucius/Luna fan. To hell with those who say they don't go well together. YOU can make any girl suited for Lucius. _~

I do love your descriptions, and your smut is always above par, beyond delicious. I especially love how much control Luna has here and how Lucius first struggles with it then decides to let her top from the bottom. _~ Luna just makes for a wonderful interlude.

Love, love, loved it!

Excellent work, as usual, my dove.

~Lia
equisetum chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love that Luna knows that it's Lucius, and still lets him lead her into the forest. It's interesting seeing this from Malfoy's perspective, but I do wish we had some insight into Luna's motivations.
Just a Reader chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
This was fantastic - sexy, but deeper than just sexy. I loved that it was told from Lucius's point of view; Luna's motivations are unknown (even though I read Part 1 after this). I like speculating why Luna chose HIM.

I would love to see you attempt a longer story based on this couple, and I think you've already set up the dynamic that would work: Lucius is wildly attracted to a woman he cannot control, when his need for control is almost absolute. You've left the door to Luna's feelings completely open; I'd love to see what you'd come up with.
Grander chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
You are always so wonderfully and uniquely descriptive, and this was no exception. I absolutely love your Lucius. He's just so strong and masculine and completely delicious.

And I agree with you-Lucius and Luna would never work as a couple. He'd get annoyed by her flightiness, but her candor is refreshing enough to capture his attention. At least for a little while, anyway.

I think that your Lucius is totally in character by not wanting to lose control or show too much emotion. But once, just once, I would love it if you wrote him with his guard completely down (which you do a bit in the Radiant, but not in a totally lecherous sort of way). Do we need to get him drunk first? Maybe slip something in his drink and watch him go wild?

You should totally write about his younger, seed-sowing years of debauchery. Or maybe I'll do it, just to get it out of my system!