Reviews for Faster Than a Kiss
MyLuckTookAWalk chapter 15 . 3/16
So I just finished reading this and I'm so in love with this fanfic!
being a reader of Faster than a Kiss I just loved having those two acting the two leads!
I adore every part of this, from the moment at Sawara's office to the proposal and I especially enjoyed that confession XD
it took every ounce of me to refrain from spaming every chapter with its own review tbh!
thank you so much for this fanfiction! thank you for writing!
Glimare chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Wait... the paperwork was never filed in the manga... the last few issues talked about that.
Anyway, having fun! Ren's sadistic teasing is more mean than flirty, but Kazuma's is very flirty rather than mean. It's a nice role reversal for him. XD
Charlie chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
I love you...thats all to say.
faster than a kiss is a great manga having skip beat with it is brilliant!
Elyse chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
THAT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY GREAT! I loved it, completely. I didnt stop smiling once since chapter one (I read it all in one go). If I could change one thing it would be to add Reino and Chiori into the mix. In any case totally loved it!
wendy1903 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
J ai adoré merci et bravo
Socat14 chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
"Indecency!" Best. Line. EVER.
Socat14 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
What. The. Hell. Indeed. ;) I like this one so much! :) I laughed so many times too. :D
Socat14 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Well...There he goes again confessing his feeling to the girl he loves with out knowing it! :) :) I just love it! :)
Kristina M.P chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
i love this story :)
fanatic1010 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I just adored this. Fave definitely :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I really love this story! Thx!
Judy1998 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Awww... That was a great story. How cute. I loved how Yashiro and Kanae had their moments as well. Loved the ending. Ren was so romantic in his proposal; how creative to propose on the set?
It was a beautiful story, though admittedly, progressed quite differently than others. I enjoyed the change though. Not cliche or anything, so...
Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
when r u going 2 make him tell her that he loves her
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love frome now on
I have been witing for someone to do fanfiction on that manga with skip beat
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This is hilarious! Kyoko actually feed Ren! I can so see her doing it too. I'm trying really hard not to burst out laughing so I don't worry my mom.