Reviews for Faster Than a Kiss
Elyse chapter 15 . 1/31
THAT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY GREAT! I loved it, completely. I didnt stop smiling once since chapter one (I read it all in one go). If I could change one thing it would be to add Reino and Chiori into the mix. In any case totally loved it!
wendy1903 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
J ai adoré merci et bravo
Socat14 chapter 14 . 3/9/2014
"Indecency!" Best. Line. EVER.
Socat14 chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
What. The. Hell. Indeed. ;) I like this one so much! :) I laughed so many times too. :D
Socat14 chapter 11 . 3/9/2014
Well...There he goes again confessing his feeling to the girl he loves with out knowing it! :) :) I just love it! :)
Kristina M.P chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
i love this story :)
fanatic1010 chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
I just adored this. Fave definitely :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/30/2013
I really love this story! Thx!
Judy1998 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Awww... That was a great story. How cute. I loved how Yashiro and Kanae had their moments as well. Loved the ending. Ren was so romantic in his proposal; how creative to propose on the set?
It was a beautiful story, though admittedly, progressed quite differently than others. I enjoyed the change though. Not cliche or anything, so...
Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/23/2013
when r u going 2 make him tell her that he loves her
WinterSoulZ chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I love frome now on
I have been witing for someone to do fanfiction on that manga with skip beat
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
This is hilarious! Kyoko actually feed Ren! I can so see her doing it too. I'm trying really hard not to burst out laughing so I don't worry my mom.
irikedaworld9654 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Omg omg thank you thank you I loved this story I couldnt help but squeal and laugh throughout. .
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
Aw! That sure was something. My two favorite things in one. I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/10/2012