Reviews for Grandpa Bobby
Good one
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love it!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
awe another sweet story I love this series
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Hey Sary!

I'm sorry this review has taken me so long :( My computer got a virus and I just got it back yesterday.

I totally adored this little oneshot and I feel like it fits right in with the story. It was great!

And how cute is it to see Bobby as the doting Grandpa? I love him! And the fact that he kept Sammy's crib... aw!

Very, very cute little story and I can't wait to see more of this series... hopefully I'll be able to update mine soon now that I have my computer back. :)
nison99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Awe very cute. I love all these cute one shots but i also can't wait for you to start your new multi-chapter one where Sam is pregnant with twins hopefully. Whatever you decide to do i'm sure I will love it. Can't wait to see what you do next I will keep a close eye out!
timothy t chapter 1 . 4/19/2010

awesome as always i love how bobby is when when peanut was a baby so sweet,and i love that he made up a nursery and surprised sammi,and that he saved sams crib,i liked the phone call from dean i could always tell during that time how bobby hated lieing to dean,i hope we hear from there friends to.i look forward to hear how mike and alex has been and stacey and ash,well as always keep up the awesome work and i hope and lookforward from more from you,this one was fast lol,iam always looking to see if you wrote another lol,have an awesome day,
bia1007 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Aww, a grandpa Bobby chap, how sweet, he was so wonderful with Tristan and Sam. With Dean’s phonecall ("I hope, I really miss him Bobby. I just wish he knew how much.") this had also a bittersweet tone, shows how much Sam and Dean missed each other. Really loved this one-shot!

Any chance you are going to write that Dean one I mentioned?
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Bobby really is a great grandpa to TJ, how sweet. X)