Reviews for Finding Forever
23smiles chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm really enjoying this story. It would be lovely if you could finish it. :)
CarpeDiemMonAmi chapter 10 . 1/27
I love this story. It's unique and I love all the twist and turns. You are a gifted writer and I'm hoping you will continue this story.
I'm not above begging. lol

One of your biggest fans -
Antioch, IL
mixer94 chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Please update!
Goldielover chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
I would have loved to see an update on this one, as I really enjoy a good Carlisle/Bella story, but suspect it is more or less dormant after two years. Maybe it could be adopted by someone some day?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Oh darn it! I accidentally pressed "Enter" (I'm the review who didn't finish below) Haha.
Okay, so anyways. I just wanted to say that your story is... There are no words for it! I'm utterly dumbfounded!
But I just wanted to ask if I could use the idea of using Hotel de Crillon in my Twilight fanfiction? I as well am in the process of writing a fanfiction based on Carlisle/Bella and their going to Paris as an act of evacuation from the dangers of possession of the Cullens. But I promise you with all of my heart that i am not copying your story in any way. (Trust me there are a lot of fanfictions bases on Carlisle and Bella going to Paris.) So anyways, as writer to writer, I wanted to ask you if I could use the hotel idea? I am literally stressing out about finding a hotel to put into my story; I'm looking everywhere online, but the only one I'm in LOVE with is de Crillon! But hear me out when I say I tried to avoid that hotel as much as possible. But I can't help it! I'm looking for a palace-like, luxurious hotel , but the only one I actually like is this one! But if you give me permission to use it, I will give you the credit, and I will definitely make it MUCH different from yours as possible. Believe me, I do not intend to copy your story, to me that is wrong and unfair, and darn right disrespectful.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Hello TheVoiceInMyHead,
Brie-CClover chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
you can't just stop HERE!
this is such a good story! please write more! what happens! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2014
This story is absolutely fascinating. I am awed by your work. After two year of the last update, it seems highly unlikely for another update to this story. Perhaps you've moved on into the real world? With this writing talent, you'll get very far in life. I've been waiting for almost a year for the next update, and after that much time, I believed you have leaped to other writing projects. Ones that are much more challenging, but can be done by you! :3 So if you're reading this write now, in your present time, I just want to say good luck. Your writing is such an inspiration. The thing I love about this story is not only the plot and the conflict, but your writing is beautiful! To be honest! So the next time you log back on, could be today, tomorrow, next month or in a few years or so. Whenever you remember that you have all these people hanging onto a cliff hanger xD And when you read this review, I hope you realize how good of an author you are. So that's all from me, before this review gets too sappy xD Good luck in life, darling. You have a bright future! :) Carly
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
Dear Thevoiceinmyhead, i'm still totally awed by this story. I cant believe the last update was 2 years ago. :-( I'm still waiting for you to continue this story. Altrough honestly i'm a little scared, that you will not. I understand that sometimes things happen in real life that can keep you from writing and updating. So i hope that who and where ever you are that you are well and happy. And if you for whatever reason don't be able to finish this story i will sadly accept this. But it would be very nice of you to let us readers know what your Plans are regarding this Story and if we can still hope for an update, like you promised at the beginning of chapter 10? It would really be sad if this amazing Story would be left like this. :-( So i'm still hopefull und would be happy if you could answer. :-)
Carly chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
HOLY WOW! I devoured this story! Absolutely loved it! I must admit, I love this story way more than the original Twilight series. Fascinating job! Thank you so much for taking your time and creating an amazing story! You. Are. Awesome! Please update, this is too much of a great fan fiction that it can't be abandoned!

By the way, I love Carlisle...
winxclubeverc2 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Continue the stories please I really want to continue reading it!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Just reread this ... Would love to see an update :)
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
Where's the next chapter?! Great story like this one doesn't deserve to be cut off here. Bring it on!
Carlislelovr chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Hey! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS! Please keep adding more!
Severussnapeismybff chapter 10 . 11/13/2013

but really. this is like. not a way to end this story...

I am in love with this and i got excited because i read the update dat, thinking i was still in 2012..i'm not D: