Reviews for Bluff
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 3/13
Holy crap, this was awesome, haha! You're a really great writer and I loved reading this, especially getting into Jinx's head. The 'furbies' part KILLED me. Great job!
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 3/5
Great story, loved the part with the Furbies. That was funny.
Zaan299 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was the best bluff ever... Of all time.
sinomin chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Absolutely loved this! You were able to keep them both in character, while at the same time carry through the plot smoothly. It was very well written! And I completely laughed out loud when Robin was screaming about the teddy bears and Jinx just kind of whispers to Raven 'they're furbys:D'. It was just really funny how I pictured it. Anyway, awesome fic! This is now officially my favourite RaeJinx fic:)
TheFallingSnowFlakez chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
wow this got me hooked on every word. and tat's for me. (low attention span) Good Job
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This is new but I like it.
SepticMind chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
urgh, furbies. Toys of the devil, they are. Enjoyed greatly. Funny and sweet.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Rofl Gremlins... ahhh hilarious. Hee Hee awesome job, loved it! P
TacoKing23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I love how analytical Jinx was about this whole thing. She just math'd out who would be her best match, and promptly fell for her. If only it were so easy in real life.

Her little plot was great, and of course Changeling helped it along, much to my enjoyment. It's so believable that he would fall for such a thing, too. Po' lil' Changeling. Also, the confusion about sinking the boat anyway was funny. As was the reveal of what was actually ON the boat. Once again, po' lil' Changeling.

It was nice to see that Kammie got her second date, though quite humorous how specific Raven chose to be about the conditions, which was apparently a good Idea. You don't yell out, "Oh, come on!" if you're not disappointed about something, after all.

Anyway, another great story. Can't wait to see more of your RaeJinx in the future.
506thpir chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Oh my goodness. I couldn't stop laughing through out the whole time I was reading this. Especially when Nightwing found out it was a bluff. When he found out they were Furbies I busted out laughing.

I remember Furbies saying that too do that made all tbd more better. This really was great though. Made my night.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
V: Ya na na na na! How is it that you never fail to disappoint me!

SamxAdmon: Ignore him; he's an idiot. It was a good story. Shame there's no sequel, but like every truly excellent fanfiction, it can stand alone without creating an entire series. Also-

V: Furbies! She stuffed the boat with FURBIES! Ya na, it just FITS so well!

SamxAdmon: ANYWAYS, V, it was very good. I don't suppose you have anything else in the works, do you?
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
"Verdant therianthrope"? It's been three minutes since I read that and I am STILL chuckling. Bravo!

Excellent. A fine portrayal of Jinx's light/comical/devious side. You do good work.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
loved it! awesome story
Palistus chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Hey, wow, remember me? I was reading across really old PMs, came across ours, decided to check your page out since I remember you wrote good R/J stuff, and then I saw this... This was epic! I haven't exactly read a Raven/Jinx in a while, but I'm glad I did. Can't wait to see future works of your's.
DogWizard chapter 1 . 4/24/2010