Reviews for Brother Battle Book
ivelisse1993 chapter 29 . 6/28
when are you going to update
nazurath92 chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
Awwww I want more please give me more
Lunatic Yaoi Fangirl chapter 29 . 6/20/2014
Oh my god, oh my god! This was...Gah! It was like super hot, sweet, amazing, yaoilicious, and dear lord girlie/boyie, you are killing me! This was excellent and I hope you will update soon; I can't live not knowing what will happen next. Excellent writing and keep up the amazing work :)
weird.bystander chapter 28 . 6/9/2014
Wow,Zack's a bottom?
Totally didn't see that one coming...
Everything I could possibly say/write about the story has probably been mentioned already but it is really really great,bordering on perfect (why not perfect? 'cause it has to end-.-).
Loved it,love it and will always love it until I either forget it or die
Kira chapter 29 . 6/5/2014
Oh dear god!

I cannot believe I discovered this beaut just now. I sort of wish I had discovered it when you were actively updating.

I love it due it:

Actual proper grammar,
The philosophy you put behind it.
You go in depth. Not many of the authors of the twincest variety in this fandom do that sadly.

The smut is wonderful. I do wish to read a smut chapter where Zack lets go without having Cody reassuring him that it's alright and everything. I love it when Zack is the dominate one in bed out of him and Cody.

I know you might get this asked a lot, but will you ever be updating this story or are you no longer interested? I know you might not even see this for you might not be active on here any longer but I do look forward to reading the next chapter. I want to melt with warm fuzzies on the next morning of them waking up.

One more thing.

Chapter Twenty-Three:

"His eyes were flicking between the two of them, taking in their various states of undress with shock and a flash of something else. But then both were gone.

Kurt cleared his throat, looking very old. He spoke to the floor."

-Why do I feel as if Kurt and Bill had more going on and that Kurt was the Zack of that situation and Bill was the Cody in it. Me thinks something went on with them. I will say I do wish Zack and Cody's illicit relationship stays in secret even in the last chapter for the story for there are too many stories where eventually someone or everyone finds out and accepts them.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/20/2014
just discovered this beauty. i have to say one topic that would have interesting is if they had read and went over the topic of douching. many fanfics never do go over that which is odd since it is key so you won't poop or be pooped on.

i love that it is Barbara who is kind of being there for the twins and Kurt.

also will we see Cody and Zack at school and how they interact with people?

i know it's been a few years since you updated but i do hope that you'll update soon and finish this and your other twincest stuff and that you make new stories for them.
Jrf1970 chapter 29 . 5/18/2014
I do wonder if Zack enjoys being fucked too. Though it was not in the story. I think their father knows how much more love they have between them. And yes they are both gay. It was a roller coasters of sorts. But I have to say I enjoyed it. Thanks
dlvpll chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
...woah that was steamy!
dlvpll chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Poor Cody in denial...
dlvpll chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
Ohh...that was tense...
dlvpll chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Poor zack...:( he was so scared. And ugh Linda is such a bitch
dlvpll chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Wow, I've just seen her and I already dot like linda
CravingMore chapter 29 . 7/23/2012
OH. MY. GOD. This story is fantastic. Please update soon, I read all of this in one sitting! I can't wait for more...please update and continue this beautiful story.
slytherincailin chapter 29 . 6/18/2012
you know im not one for incest and it freaks me out a wee bit when i think about it too hard but by jaysus that was some story cailĂ­n! absolutely suberb a wonderfully written piece and trust me thats what its all about x x x
The Terrible Jester chapter 29 . 5/25/2012
are u ever going to update