Reviews for While Eleanor's Away
Esther261 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
This story was good, Alvin hade a rough day but it was well worth it because he saw Eleanor at the end
Duke Steven chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
You are the one the very little and we mean VERY LITTLE authors that made me laugh
iheartSimonSeville chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Omg you are a great writer I loved every little detail of this story so cute and funny, I mean it was just the little things that made e burst into a fit of laughter like, “…My dad is going all Full House on me.” And Alvin smirked. "Come on; do you remember who you married? Eleanor paused. "That's it; I'm not going!" She began pulling her coat off. Lol and I thought it was a great idea to have Alvin start acting like dave when he becomes a father because I believe dave made such a positive impact on the boys that they would naturally follow suit and be great fathers like he was.
mimibeebee chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
lol Alvin went from old dad, to suddenly young enough to have fun again at the end xD
Manorslave2 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
really really good story.
munkfeavor76 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
oh my god I could not stop laughing. this was great.
Jordyyyyy chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Haha, this is cute. I don't approve of mixed couples though. But, other than that, I like it. I love this part:

From a distance Sophie was playing around some paint cans and accidentally launched one off a board that was resting on a concrete pipe. The can flew into the air and Sophie watched as it soared towards her sisters. "You're probably the only person I know that does things like this for fun." Lori rolled her eyes and turned back towards the wooden board she was driving a nail into when…

SPLAT!

She gasped as a can full of blue paint splattered onto her head. Jessica bit her lip as she held back a laugh. "Jessie!" Lori screeched turned back to glare at her sister.

Jessica held her hands in the air in defense. "Hey, I didn't do it." She could no longer contain her laughter. "But I wish I had!"

Alvin held in snickers of his own. "Well, I wish I could do this." Lori turned and grabbed another can of paint. Alvin's eyes widened and he ducked as a blob of yellow paint slashed onto Jessica. "Looks like I did!"

Jessica huffed as she wiped some of the paint off her face. Lori began laughing and Jessica reached behind her, grabbing a red can of paint. She scooped up a handful and tossed it, hitting her sister's stomach. Lori growled and picked up another can of yellow paint, starting a paint war between them.

As the battle continued Alvin repeated tried to intervene and stop them, but only got the tail end of each blow.

"Lori!"

"Jessie!"

"Jessie! Lori!"

"Sophie!" Sophie yelled happily.

At the end...wow. lol
JennieWithAnIE chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

it was so funny, i got cindy to read it!

and i'm glad you put my name in it! i could soo see you as Lori in this story!
SirLuciousWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow! best thing for a short-like story but overall nice!
SimonSeville19 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
aw! this should be a series! i can totally see Alvin going Danny Tanner for the rest of his life LOL
TheScarlettRose chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very clever. I like it. My favorite line was when Lori said "Can't you just take Jessie Appleseed and 'The Squirt'[...]" bright ideas for nicknames. It was really cute to. Good job!
mrs.alvinseville chapter 1 . 4/18/2010