Reviews for The Adventure of Wing Girl and The Lipstick Lounge
More soon please
kaykay901 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
oh...yummy
AgathaMalady chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
"Well, how can you ever know for sure if you've never tried it?"

This line stopped me cold in the story.

It's an arrogant, disrespectful thing to say, and I highly doubt any lesbian would use that line in seriousness.
babybaby15 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I love your story a lot so far! When will the next chapter be up?
WhiteWolfLegend chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Update update update!
Nenarae chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
I don't know if you'll be continuing this story anytime soon, but I wanted to review anyways and tell you that THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. I've never been more devastated to see a story unfinished than I am after reading this. I love the relationship you've created between Bella and Rosalie. You nailed the sister dynamic between them so well, it makes me wonder if you have a sister like that. It made me smile, because that's exactly how my sister and I are together. We are each other's wing-girls in all things.

At first, I thought you were gonna make Rose go straight for Emmett, but I'm SOOO glad it was Angela instead. That would've been overkill, both switching teams on the same night.

But the shining golden prize of this story goes to your Alice and Bella. Damn... Best lemon ever. I really enjoyed how you slipped in a bit of the supernatural by making Alice vampiric in the way she went after Bella, not to mention that other-worldly connection you built between them. It seems that our Alice will always be a little vampire just as Bella will forever be that clumsy girl we love! :)
narutosonlyfriend chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
r u still writing this story
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loooooved it.

Lol that awkward fucking moment when you're being eaten out and have to hold a semi coherent conversation with someone, poor Bella.
Asimo chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Hi again! :-) I really hope you are working on the next chapter.. :P I want to know everything about their date. I love Bellas and Rosalies relationship. But I miss Alice.. :) so pleeeeaze... ;D
Asimo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I liked it a lot! It was really hot... Very very hot.. I loved Alice even more.. Didn't know that was possible! But I also loved Bella, Rosalie and Angela. :D the story and lemon was amazing.
SamMomo chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
nice little story, thanks for sharing it
FormerGophers chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
Great story...can't wait to read more!
SeltheWolfie chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I really like where the story is heading. You've done a real good job with character and plot progression.

I'd just like to point out however that the correct term you are looking for is pansexual, not asexual. I'm sure you know that by now though.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh my god
Agrutle chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Great chapter! Rose is a really good sister. Bella is lucky to have her! looking forward to more..