Reviews for Stay
Anawey chapter 5 . 2/27
Aw! I'm really starting to like this pairing. It never really occurred to me when I was watching the show, but they do just seem to work. Update soon, please!
compa16 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Awww
weirdgirl42 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more!
Sara47Q chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I like it. I feel like the show didnt really give us enough closure on the Pain episode and this was pretty good.
MJ chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Love this pairing. Please continue
weirdgirl42 chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
This is really good. Can't wait for more.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
I think this is my new fav pairing.

I hope to see more more more. Please ?
Artemis J. Halk chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
This is really good. I've really gotten into this pairing lately and I can't seem to get enough of it... heh...

Please update! I can't wait to read more!

Artemis J Halk
npv5001 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I really enjoyed this. I hope you continue on with it. I think you have a really good grasp on the characters, and i like your take on the events of Faith.
weirdgirl42 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really liked this. I'm sorry we didn't get to see the aftermath of the surgery in the show.
ladypredator chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very much enjoyed it, esp the quieter moments between them, and the fact that they could finally find some humor after all they've been through.

You've got a bit of a formatting issue - unless you mean for the whole thing to be in bold, underlined italics. You might want to fix that to make it easier to read.

Clean writing style, which is nice to see.
mercscilla chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I like how you used the seriousness of their situation to make them realize how much they want eachother. Great story! :)