Reviews for Closing the Distance
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This story definitely packs an impressive emotional wallop; observing Booth distancing himself from Brennan is heart-crushing.

My favorite line: ‘"I know. I sorta read people well," he teased.’
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Awesome!
Anne Nonymus chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
That was an utterly gorgeous one shot sweetie. Loved the session with Sweets (he really should fix things between them since he's the one that messed it up) and loved how he sort of took responsibility for pushing Booth when the timing was clearly wrong. Also loved how Brennan recognized the changes in their relationship despite her wanting everything to go back to the way it was and Sweets making her see that it can't and why.

Nearly cried when she ran into Booth and he acted like "her Booth" again. The ending was sheer beauty. No chance that you're really psychic and you're predicting the last chapter, are you?
Rochelle Templer chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I loved how you handled the therapy session with Sweets. I think you did a great job capturing his voice and his reasoning processes.

Another well-written story. Glad to see more. ;)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very nice...

I only wish Hart Hanson could be as insightful as you ...when it comes to thease two.
bones35 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is a good story; well-written and thoughtful. I can see this happening or something like this. Maybe at an airport?

I look forward to more stories from you.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
If only HH would have a similar episode. Very emotional, loved it.
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great fic! I loved it.
Kalidris chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I haven't seen that episode you're talking about (Germany ... *sigh*) and I'm not really sure I want to see it. I mean ... so many authors around here feel the need to fix said episode, which probably means that it'll shatter my BnB-loving heart ...?

That being said: your story nevertheless is great and very cute )