Reviews for Scars Heal
CKFan37 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Hope u continue this story. I really enjoyed reading it.
LisaG16 chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
oh and i hope your niece is better.
LisaG16 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
oh this just makes me want to read more about eliot and ally!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh I love smitten Eliot! :)
Trapper Creek Kaniac chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Oh my god, this is one of the best [fanfiction] stories I've ever read! So eloquently woven and beautifully written, and so in character. Loved the "What's a Hardison?" question at the end, reminded me of Eliot saying "What the hell's a Sophie!" in the Nigerian Job. Was it a reference to that episode, or just a stroke of genius?

So funny, I was thinking to myself a couple chapters in 'Wow, impeccable grammar and punctuation,' and then I see in one of your Author's Note's that you're an English teacher! I'm a punctuation/grammar freak as well.

I loved this story so much, I hope you write a sequel or continuation!
Anna chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Wow, Hugh's a dick.
LilOrchidJenny chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
More please? I am so addicted to this fic and I cannot wait to read the next chapter.
TotalFanGirl chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
"What's a Hardison?" :D LOL

Yes! They're together and not in mortal danger(at the moment)!
RachelLynnexx chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
On the first chapter! And at the end of it, i found myself saying… 'this is gonna be gooooood' :) YEAY on to the second now!
Smooth Doggie chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Marvellous, marvellous, marvellous. I can't say that enough!

What a truly beautiful story, you've captured Eliot's character to a tee. Absolutely the protector and he would have gone nuts at Hugh if he'd have caught up with him - perhaps he will in some future story? (hint hint). I also found myself liking Allyson as a lady for Eliot, there aren't many women that could come into his life and not have the fangirls screaming merry Hell at you, but I think that Allyson may just be one that survives. Will the team get to meet her (maybe, in due course...).

I know that you've written this for your neice and I very much hope that she stays strong throughout her pain and illness, I do hope there is some form of recovery from her ailments and that this story has gone someway to both cheer her up and to remind her of the strong support she has by way of family. That's extremely important when you're in pain. What a kind Aunt you are and I hope your Neice knows how loved she is. Bonne courage to your Neice for a speedy recovery. Thanks again for this great story and I will add you as a favourite author so I can see whatever you come up with next. Kind regards Laura :)
darkloves chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
This story is just heartbreaking. Your words are so beautiful dealing with such an ugly subject. I just love the strength that you've written into Allyson it's so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this. I just can't express eloquently enough how much I've enjoyed this story.
pdljmpr6 chapter 14 . 5/12/2010
Awesome update. I love his reactions to her, the way she calms and grounds him. That Hugh was a sick, twisted dude. You totally caught me off guard with the contents of the red file.

pj
Pdljmpr6 chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
Ok, ive been bad, havent been reviewing like i ought (bad pj, bad!) but u must know im thouroughly enjoying this, looking forward to your updates imensly. Im a sucker for Eliot!in!love stories so update asap!

Pj
darkloves chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
I couldn't help but smile when I got the notification that this story had been updated. I'm loving this so much. Your writing is beautiful and I really enjoy this story. Thank you. :)
forestmae chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
This is my favorite story. I love it. Please update again really soon :).