Reviews for I Just Need You Now
Vader'sMistress chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Great one shot!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I certainly enjoyed reading this wounderful pairing.
G chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Really good! Anne deserved a romance like this one.
The Lady More chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
That was an adorable story. I loved it!
Twideator chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw... Very cute :) I had never even thought about the Anthony Anne(oC) pairing, and you did it very well, i'm impressed! And it was a tiny bit corny, but that made it even better, great one shot :)
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yay Clevert! You did well, chica, even if you claim it's corny, I see nothing but grade A fluff. I think you should do some oddments of your own, this is quality.
Ladyjaxs999 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Marissa, I loved it...Poor Anne having to bed Henry, kind of ironic now that she no longer wants him he wants her. Anyways, I love the pairing of Anthony/Aoc.
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Aw this was so cute. I love the fanfiction pairing of Anne and Anthony. This was so cute.
BeheadedbyLust chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Lovely and so sweet!

Poor Anne having to have Henry bed her! Still, she has the love of Anthony and they can be together now! Henry is so grisly and a very horrible guy!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
oi! don't knock your story, i thought it was very good. the flashback change worked perfectly, and i thought you captured them both quite well. :D
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I loved the flashback scene myself! This was an absolutely wonderful story, Marissa, and a worthy entry for the ficathon.

I liked the way they spent hours talking, even in the freezing temperatures - when you get on well with someone, time just flys by, no matter what you're doing together.

The prose was skilful and the characters weren't even OOC - brilliant!