Reviews for Down a Dark and Distant Path by Carver Edlund
reading-is-in chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
So cute and clever. LOL at Dean: please tell me they're some crazy wannabes. Mmmm, thirty-two seasons...yes plz. I totally believe the boys will still be hot. In Season 1 Dean did nothing for me, and now suddenly I'm all helloooo...XD
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was a cute story Bj, it made me laugh. "save it for the tourists" lol

Thank you for the story.:)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I have to admit when I first started to read this story, I couldn't figure out what was going on...sorry.

I love your idea that the 'SN' family are all still close even thirty some years later. I assume that Jensen was driving the Impala?

Cute ending - could imagine Dean and Sam's response to finding out about the book. :)

It was different - definitely something you could pull off.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Hope all is well - take care.
Erika chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Hey B.J, I thought this was wonderfully creative and an amazing way to meet the specs of the challenge. So sweet and a lovely touch of the guys as we like to think of them!
masondixon chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very creative idea here. I enjoyed it very much..even though Dean didn't. 32 seasons? Wow! I'm thrilled that they are going to have 6! It will be a very sad day when that Thursday arrives with no Supernatural...but let's not think about that! We have alot more episodes to come. And, hopefully, alot more fanfiction stories to come also. Thank You.
mcatB chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Another excellent story, BJ. Made me laugh, loved the memories...
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
great
irismay42 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Peterson? Hmm that sounds like a good character name to me! And thirty-two seasons? I like the sound of that!

That was really trippy! Loved the way you were complimenting Jensen and Jared and the creative team behind Supernatural, as well as Sam, Dean and the characters in the show!

Great stuff

(Oh and if you read my next VS ep we are definitely on the same wavelength as we have one line nearly word for word the same!)
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was AWESOME! Loved it!