Reviews for Driving nekos
Mirage chapter 30 . 2/23
after all this pain rejection and so on, and this mean words the father did say now too...he forgives them...nahh...that would be so strange...i would never do this...
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 45 . 3/25/2014
Shoes? Can you explain that? Also, love the fic! I read it when I need a good laugh :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 75 . 3/17/2014
Sequel!
calleyrose chapter 75 . 8/19/2013
That was the best loveless fanfic I have ever read! It would be awsome if u wrote a sequel about then after they are married :-)
Can't wait to read ur other stories! The sleepover one was soooo funny aspecially the pudding pool!
U rock!:-) :-) :-) :-! :-*
Chibiabyss chapter 41 . 12/23/2011
Natsuo and Youji should share their secrets with Ritsuka

just a thought
AZ1087653 chapter 75 . 12/16/2011
With all of the dramatic and angsty longer stories in this fandom I was ecstatic to read something that had me giggling throughout. What a fun story this, thanks for the entertainment.

I did want to comment on what you had written about having dyslexia and the spelling mistakes that are in the story. I too have dyslexia, so I know it can be a pain. I recommend getting a beta if you already haven't and then just posting chapters a little later. This way someone can read over your work and make any corrections before you submit.

Thank you for the entertainment. It was fun!

Cheers
SemeUkeLurver chapter 75 . 8/15/2011
This is such a beautiful season finale... I feel like I'm missing something.

Thank you for the awesome story. Your welcome for the reviews.

And I don't know if you've been receiving them. You seem busy. (A year passed, anyway.) People grow... and stuff.

~iSUL, Kimberly Chin
SemeUkeLurver chapter 74 . 8/15/2011
Hoe! You hoe! You made my squeal and scream! My mom asked me what's going on at 2am and why I'm still on the computer. I screamed (with a very bad voice) "THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!"

~iSUL

Yeah... no stuff to give out?
SemeUkeLurver chapter 73 . 8/15/2011
Oh BABY this is wonderful! Ritsuka finally legally got his license! (Even though he's a fictional character and this is a fanfiction...)

~iSUL

ALMOST FINISHED! Then I need sleep.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 72 . 8/15/2011
There's always *some*thing in the story to pass out. *Balances hammer on my head* Mmm...

I'm guessing Ritsuka passed. Because I'm THREE CHAPTERS AWAY FROM FINISHING!

~iSUL, who is going to read another story later tonite.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 71 . 8/15/2011
Oh yum, thanks!

Double yum-yum for the Zeros make-out session!

SemeUkeLurver chapter 70 . 8/15/2011
*drink coffee* Hey, Kio deserves some love too! (So Idc if he and Soubi ever "does it". Just saying.) Because like... Kio's the mother and Soubi's the father. Ritsuka might be the other father...

Natsuo and Youji are cute as ever.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 69 . 8/15/2011
You have such a social life.

So... Zeros can't get drunk? Or are they just hyped? *shrug* Kio is still relationship-less. DX