Reviews for Kratos Interview
Amazing so funny
bopdog111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Kratos cleaning Ares' toilet? *Breaks down in hard Laughter* OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHA! OUT OF ALL MY I NEVER EXPECTED ANYTHING MORE FUNNY THEN THAT!
Ashbringer36 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
that was HILRIOUS but um just one question
are you ever gonna finish "Who Is Deadliest?"
ddanielle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
TThat was the most funniest interview ever.

From one to ten, I give it a ten**********
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
LOLOLOL! Funny! You have real talent for comedy, man!
TierdropKitten2k14 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Oh may that was surprising funny! I never thought of Kratos as a thug lol. I was waiting to see if he was gonna wave a red bandana or have three hoes in the jacuzzi. But I got a good laugh out of it none the less.
Youngkong313 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Thats kratos for you but i did not wait one min XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD man that shit was so funn but really i didnt really think that he would be all hip hop and stuff
wt183 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
pretty cool
ShadowApple chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
L: "ROFL I loved the part where he was like IM ON TV SUCK IT ZEUS! Rofl it felt a bit rushed at the beginning but you'll get better! This actually inspired me to play god o war!" ...yes,Shadow cannot reply, as she has died of laughter...
Me: XD X_X
-ShadowApple
SirLuciousWolf chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Kind of silly but in a good way! Love the out bursting parts LOL! keep trying!:)
Blackjak345 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
A few spelling errors here and there but still pretty funny actually...good jobXD
Sleeps in Rain chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I actually laughed at a lot of this. I especially liked the "curse you hip-hop industry!" part. While it was funny, it did feel kinda rushed. I personally would have liked to see the beginning filled out more with details about why the reporter wanted to interview Kratos or something. Still, it wasn't boring so that's always a good thing. Try another one!