Reviews for The Sounds of Silence
Lily d'Jerusalem chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Very good. I agree with several other people here that you have pointed out a rather plothole regarding the codes being inaccessable.

I thought you did a good job with keeping them in character too! :D
Darth Krande chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aw.

That's so very true.
Elycat chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh man, I really like this. Way to throw a few more shades of gray into the Animated!Autobots - and Decepticons too, for that matter.

Now I want Arcee to become disillusioned with the Autobots, impulsively break Shockwave free, and go on the run with him. :3 Actually, now I want a lot more Animated!Arcee-centric fic in general... hmm...
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this fic is pretty cool!

so well inserted into the Ani!verse
Black Oracle chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
An interesting meeting between Arcee and Shockwave that gives us more reasons to doubt the Elite Guard. It does seem rather suspicious that Shockwave could extract the codes for Omega from Arcee in relatively short time and the Autobots couldn't.

I also liked your indirect references to Optimus, who still seems to be thinking of Blackarachnia, and Rodimus, who is still infected with cosmic rust.

It'd be interesting to see what else Arcee could uncover about the Elite Guard's shadier actions by following Shockwave's advice and information.
Shadir chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Very ineteresting.
Necrofuckup chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Hmm, very well written and enjoyable, will there be more?
Koi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010

Yep; The Autobnot's in TFA are indeed twisted~
Peacewish chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Interesting little tidbit! Nothing like a little X-Files, Cybertron style, to throw a soldier off her loop.
Onyx17 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I always thought it was fishy how easy it was for Shockwave to access Arcee's memories, and supposed genius' like Perceptor said it was impossible.

Awesome story! I like the idea of the two being friends before the war!
katie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really think this is one of yourr best works yet! They were both perfectly in character!
insecticonssuperiorv chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
haha i am your frind! i 3

your stry

talk in hakiu

make a new one
uknown chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Awesome! If u were 2 create a cult id join! i cud b the awesomestloyal sscream in your cult! but if u dont make a cult i gues i cant join.

kawaii desu sugiou desu ogenkidesuka?