Reviews for Those that follow the Jewel
chris-san chapter 4 . 5/15/2002
I like. It's all mysterious and foreboding! Ooooh! Write more!
Yamashita chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
*shudder* Naraku gives me the creeps. Nice bit of twisting, though you just had to make Sango betray them. Can you kill Naraku? Soon? He's too manipulative for his own good. I hope you'll continue and get many many questions answered soon, like what is the whole deal with Naraku and his connection with everyone else? I'm very glad you updated this, but now I just want more. _
TsukinoDeynatsu chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
Wow, you have to continue this.. very powerful stuff. Must keep going, okay? very, very good, I'm hopeless at giving opinions *story just wiped my brain and sent me all 'wow'*

Very, very, very good!
Lin-Ysh chapter 3 . 3/11/2002
OOOOHHH! It was teasing! I want to know what will happen! Hurry up with this, please!
Nim chapter 3 . 3/11/2002
(Crying shamelessly) Why, of why? Can't you make it longer? It was getting really interesting too.
linay chapter 2 . 2/23/2002
Ooo...intriguing...please continue quickly. I can't wait to find out what happens next
Rei-chan chapter 2 . 2/23/2002
*aghast* NANI! why did you stop writing? j/k I LIKE THIS! WAIWAIWAI...ya know...i never should have been taught that word...!
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/20/2002
More! More!
Megamind-loves-Roxanne chapter 2 . 2/20/2002
Please continue! I love this! Poor Kagome-chan! And there's still that baita (bitch) in this fic? I think she shouldn't be in any fic! Curse that Kikyou-baita! I HATE her! Please continue! I want to see the love between Kagome and Inuyasha deepen!
no.99 chapter 2 . 2/20/2002
wow! Please write more! I love where it's going!

(And I don't think that Kikyou will ruin the story...ahahah..there has to be that annoying obstacle right? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!)
Nim chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
What's up with Inu? I hope you don't add Kikyo cuz it would just ruin the mood. It's great as it is already and I just love Miroku's new personality. What a charmer, the total opposite of Inuyasha. Great job as with all your other fics. Keep going.
Nim chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wow, a new fic. YOu're on a roll here. D
Steph chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Interesting...very interesting...I'd like to see the next chapter...and...um...are all the charaters here human? Inuyasha with dark eyes?
Pyros-maniak chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
How cute!I wissh you could just zap up more!'cause, I wanna read some more!I reeally liks it soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Lazuli chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
hey there! I like this new story of yours, Yashira. Very nice! *grins* Took me by surprise, and I'm curious as to where you are heading with this.