Reviews for At Least It’s Something
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
yeah :) its something !
twilight1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
please please write more i love it!
The Holey Gred and Forge chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lovely. I'm not happy with Kishi right now, either (Sasuke seems to fallen as low as he possibly can, and is acting like a major douchebag with almost no hope left for him), so I rely on fics now for my SasuSaku fix :( Glad to see someone else is uber frustrated with the manga's direction too, haha!

- Mei
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I love the way this was written. Keep up the good work. :)
ClassicBeauty09 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this so much! I wish it would happen in the manga! I was dissapointed in their latest meeting. You are a very good writer and the characters were in character which made me love it even more! good job!
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was an amazing one shot!

i liked how there wasn't a plot (really) but you were still able to in a sense ramble until the end (which i thought was absolutely brilliant!)

once again a superb oneshot
souhoku chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved it! Well-written and Sasuke and Sakura were actually in character.

So, uh, yeah. I loved it. :)
kumikoX3chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
i am going to subscribe if there is a sequel ;]
Romantically Loveless chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
If Sasuke was yours he'd be drawn as a stick figure.

Good job. I'm tired and hungry so forgive my lame review-ing skills.

Drama. WHO!

I like how she says, "You could never kill me." because it is, in fact, true.

M. Hope you update soon. I feel like I've read everything in my tastes for the SasuSaku fandom already. I don't want to convert fandoms just to find reading material. D
mistressinwaiting chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
it's so cute! Such a wonderful story! I wish it wasn't done yet!
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
it's sweet :D Sequel plz :P
sparklesama chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
um hey yea... we have the same author pic so... yea... just saying... :(
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Great story I really really wish Sasuke wasn't an ass and Sakura would be this wise. Unfortunately we can't get what we want so this where fanfics come along. Sasuke is in character and so is sakura.