Reviews for Not Supposed to Be This Way
Apricot09 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wow. I think my heart just died a little. SO SAD. T-T

Great one-shot though. You wrote it really well! The ending was perfect and I didn't see it coming at all. Kudos to you!
Kaya of Queenscove chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Wow, this is really good, you are an amazing writer.
Lexi 'The Viper' Salvatore chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i was shocked when i read the last piece that said he was dead and then i started to cry cause it was so sad
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is touching. Both Kel's and Raoul's characterizations are spot-on and really connect you to the story. The third passage, ending in how she felt safe with him, really hit a nerve and was my favorite part. I wasn't expecting Raoul's death at all, and while I was surprised — hands over mouth and all — it didn't seem unfitting. This is a lovely oneshot and I hope to read more from you, especially with this pairing. Keep writing!
And I agree, it would be interesting to see your take on a happy ending for these two.
Lady Louboutin chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OH.

MY.

GOODNESS.

I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW!

Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

I love it!

(Id be interested to see what would happen if you did a story with a happy ending with Raoul/Kel)!
HiddenDeathKitty chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
OMG! OMG! *Sobs*

I did not want it to end that way! I was staring at the computer, gaping, for a whole minute until my mom gave me a weird look and told me to snap out of it o.O

Great fic through : D Nice work.
butterfly.sting chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
*burst into tears* That was very sweet and very sad :(
Brandi Heir chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
...wow, you really had me going there. i was so excited to see her get married and then...boom! he was dead. tears are still coming.

i absolutely loved how he respected her decisions, her knighthood, and how held her her during the nightmares. it's so sad.

trying to make this as long as possible as thanks for all of yours but i've kind of been struck dumb. you totally had me going for the wedding and then he was dead, i'm speechless. can't even think of more to say. so before i embarrass myself even more, i'm going to say that i loved it all!