Reviews for Betrayal & Redemption
Heartless demon wolf chapter 12 . 2/25/2012
I like them having family love. For them to have a...romantace feelings does not fit well for me. I really enjoy this, Wolf. You did ana amazing job and really opened my eyes to things I have not noticed before, I'm really glad to have read this sotry and am seriously hoping that you will write stories that you enjoy later on in life. Thanks for allowing me to have a great read bro, peace.
Brian0101 chapter 12 . 6/30/2010
Wow! i really have enjoyed your story! very nice bro moments between Garrus and Shepard which i wish those or at least some of it would occurred in ME2 which sadly they didnt. Anyway, keep up the good work and i really looking forward to your next fic or maybe a sequel for this fic?
Vulthrize chapter 12 . 5/26/2010
I'm glad they made up, I'm a sucker for a happy ending :) Good story, I'm sad it's over!
nobody chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
i'm not much of a crtic man. so i'll just keep it short. i love this story you need to keep writing, its nice to see a relationship thats not about a guy and girl but about some bromance. keep up the good work look forward to reading more
Vulthrize chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Garrus isn't going to do hard time yay :) Interesting take on what female turians look like, I could definitely see them looking that way.
gpelous chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Nice!
Too much emphasis is put on romance options and the fact that Garrus is the perfect sidekick for the male shepard is rarely mentionned. You give a vivid description of the aftermath of Sidonis and I like the way it fits into the game (just played it again, just to refresh the memory about the dialogue)
Keep it up, it's a pleasure to read.

PS : Pressly is missing in the list of the fallen.
Vulthrize chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
I wonder where Garrus went. I'm intruiged!
Vulthrize chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
Intense! I'm glad he didn't do anything crazy
Fluidfyre chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Glad to see this, I agree - I think Garrus wouldn't have been so forgiving of Shepard. With time maybe, but not soon. Think you capture the anger well.
Vulthrize chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
Poor angsty Garrus. I hope he doesn't do anything too brash!