Reviews for Kami's my what
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 1 . 5/12
Those gifts are lowkey trash
The Micky Mouse chapter 17 . 3/13
FUCK U WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED ARGHHHHH LIKE WHY GOD DAMMIT IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS
Emperor-Aurora chapter 2 . 2/8
Go to Hell you Kishimoto loving pissant.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 2/8
Blah blah blah, get on it with it you stupid motherfucker.
draco7347 chapter 17 . 2/2
really love this story cant wait for new chapters
Mohander chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
gotta say man (or woman whatever the case may be) the story sounds good, love this chapter, really puts into perspective whats its like to have trust betrayed, well written and well worded
Valle95 chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
Hello. I like this story and was wondering if you were going to continue updateing anytime soon.
alex131231 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
b
Guest chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Are you going to finish this one ?
Guest chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
go fuck ur self!
Blood42 chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
let's see more chapters.
holothewolf16 chapter 17 . 11/19/2015
I like this story :)
Dragon0905 chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
Well barring a few minor details that could just be part of the plot that currently don't make sense... I like it. Certainly very different from canon. And you also have a rather bad habit of writing and or something similar instead of an. At first I thought it was inattention to using spellcheck but a couple of times the previous word wasn't spelled properly. Very minor grammar errors for the most part and much better than many of the writers I'm used to reading.
Anime Princess chapter 17 . 11/5/2015
This is much better; I'm glad he's no longer being so stubbornly bitter about the trust issue
Anime Princess chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I think you are taking Naruto hang-up on trust a bit too far. I agree he's got some issues with this, but he's also always going on and on about the power people have; choice. By giving them an ultimatum, the ultimate one in both ladies in question, at this point in their lives, he's asking them to make a choice most NEVER EVER have to make. 99.99999% NEVER even think about it. He's being unfair to them to expect them to choose him over their other loved ones. Asking them to break away from family just to follow him wherever he goes.