Reviews for Pleasures
weird story
i loved it ! :)
thank you for sharing.
terfle chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Deliciously naughty. McGonagall you minx!
spin84 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Thank goodness for your Neighbourhood Society meetings, that's all I can say to this! Are you sure your recent gathering didn't conjure up a sequel? I heard mention of the Chair and Deputy Chair being represented by actual chairs... surely there's something in that?

A lovely piece I shall read again and again I think, particularly with such a wonderful Filius.

Spin Xx
Swallow B chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I thought this was incredibly beautiful prose poetry, the piano and the cat, two things I love, but then... I felt let down by the end. I am rather disappointed that you had to spell it out. The tone was very sensuous all through the piece. I wish you had stopped the story before the end and left the rest to our imagination - never to be underestimated.
Laplaciana chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
That was ... downright scorching. I wonder what would happen if Hermione decided to come in and play the piano.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
If anyone had told me I was going to wax rhapsodic about a story featuring sex, cats, and pianos, I might have been sceptical. But this fic has everything I love: strong writing, a clever plot, a wonderfully-IC Minerva, a lovely Flitwick, perceptive insights into the nature of pleasure and catness. . .and it's hot!

I may never be able to explore the pleasures of purring, but then, (most) cats can't read. I think I get the better end of the deal.

/Stretching out in a Sphinx-like position, she felt the vibrations of the Fräulein's voice. Felt them in her fur, in the soft pads under her feet, and finally, as the notes began to fade away, through her whiskers. It was a light and teasing touch, the almost-kisses that are more proximity and shared breathing than contact.

The last sound stopped, and eventually so did the last vibrations. Another pleasure humans couldn't share: the afterglow of a piano./

Love this section.
moira of the mountain chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ah, charming tale for a Sunday morning - and two of my favorite subjects (wait, no that would be three...) Music does indeed hold the greatest elements of magic and there is no creature on earth to express it more fully than cats. And you know I love the small reference to continued sparring between MM and SS (post war and all, you see...)
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was an amazing story! I absolutely love Minerva in her animagus form ... and I love to act like a cat ... ;-)

God bless you!

Ysilme chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Ah, here is this little jewel on ffnet, too! I so enjoyed reading it. I love Minerva when she uses her animagus form and is seen as a cat, too, particularly when it's done in a realistic and believable way like this. And so nice for her to get so beautiful presents, even if she doesn't really know about them ;o).