Reviews for A little help from heaven
PendragonPrime chapter 26 . 10/5
HOLY SHIT! I'm not often thrown for a loop when I read a story, but everytime I thought I had this one figured out, you made me feel like a complete and utter fool! WOW! Well done! I really enjoyed this story. The interplay between the characters was fantastic. Naruto's attitude and mannerisms evolved perfectly. I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the good work.
Please it is so very unnatural how you do 20 lines of dialogue everey time some one opens their outh
So damn convoluted i just cant grasp what is going on anymore
abbysbazil chapter 3 . 9/13
Yo, I got lost in your marathon of explanation. Less is more. I dont think you need to explain every little thing and then explain it again to someone else who asked just to prove that Naruto became an overnight genius. Id recommend subtly and learning when to use it.

Obviously my thoughts matter no more than you allow so its up ti you if this is helpful or hurtful. But just so you know, i hope its helpful.

-Abby
chronos136 chapter 4 . 7/13
*Sigh* you do know Naruto is Japanese right? So american dollars? Really? Halfassing converting dollars to yen is really simple, just add like 2 more zeros and it look accurate.
Venom Spirit chapter 26 . 6/18
god damn... You didn't just pick up the story and ran with it. You tied it to a rope to a Formula-1 racer, drove from miami florida through dc to new york through traffic at tops speeds, dragging the story along, tied it to a 737, flew into, through, around about up and down and through the eye of a hurricane, dive bombed into a maelstrom below it, and left us and the story in a life raft going. "Alright I give up, where's all the damn shipping?"

got to love the time paradox my ass, that was some donnie darko shit, especially when you decide to binge read the entire story in one go.

And I must say...well fucking done for blowing my damn mind. Now I must sleep because I've been unable to until I could finish it, and I'll be reading another one of your stories next time.

Till the next story, Write on.
Venom Spirit chapter 19 . 6/18
That was awesome!
Venom Spirit chapter 7 . 6/17
red list...that is ingenious! Well done and thought out concept and totally believable for a ninja village's kunoichi.
silentfan9 chapter 26 . 1/26
so what happened to the other twin
D.Mentor chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
A great story, thank you for writing.
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
soooooooo much pointless dialogue i alredy got bored with this story.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
kage kunai and kage shuriken are essentially the same jutsu they have the exact same function
Gardevoir687 chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
This was good
Lone Courier Survivor chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Dustin? really?
Cant use one of the plentiful japanese names around or make one up by using a random japanese word?

You had to go with the name of the chicken puppet on T.V
Squarekiddo chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
An epilogue would be nice, even just a small one.
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Seriously are you going to stop forcing drama anytime soon? its getting !Cracky damnnit.