Reviews for A little help from heaven
Freaky ending yo!
Oh I so want to curb-stomp some Genins right now! Good chapter though.
Don't get me wrong, I really like your work. But would it really kill you to use a spell-check so it doesn't look like an eight year old trying to practice typing ten-fingers blind at two hundred words a minute? It's distracting when I feel the urge to attack my monitor with a red marker to highlight the obvious blunders.
Black cat 1999 chapter 26 . 1/8
Superb writing
Best story I've read on this site in the past 3 years
BORED-AS-FUZZ chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
hahaha. when you mentioned the name gibbs, i was like is he the gibbs from NCIS? i wasn't sure until you mentioned "is he a relative of the guy who builds boats in his basement" that you were using NCIS as a reference for the guys name. awesome.
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
There isn't much feeling put into the conversation between Naruto and Tenten. I know this is belated, but it's very emotionless. Needs description.
Alpha DeathSythe chapter 26 . 9/30/2014
This story mde my head hurt
killer9 7123 chapter 26 . 9/23/2014
Great story, loved it interesting plot and development, mainly the whole thing was explainable for the most part, well it is a story so some minor things can be ignored, but don't take that as a negative I greatly enjoyed this story
Lyore chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
it's a little hard to follow what are you saying but it's worth it
Zumen passhon chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
Aw man, this chapter hit me right in the feels.
I cried.
I love this story
xD
Maedre chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
Oh God, this whole concept of Kushina being sealed inside Naruto..

And then the same circlejerk of Naruto forgiving everyone and all is great because no matter what anyone does its alright. The most they get is a slap on the wrist.

Until that point I enjoyed the story, oh well.

Looking forward to your other works.
Kittens Kat chapter 26 . 7/16/2014
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/24/2014
The best fanfic EVER the plot of the story was sooooo amazing i enjoyed ever minute of it and the plot twists were the best i hope you keep on writing because it would be disappointing to see all that talent goto waist.
silversnitch4765 chapter 21 . 6/13/2014
Your male/female issues are bogging what could be a great story down.
yindragonkiba chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Best story I've read in awhile.

F'ing A!