Reviews for A little help from heaven
silentfan9 chapter 26 . 1/26
so what happened to the other twin
D.Mentor chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
A great story, thank you for writing.
MGStarFire chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
soooooooo much pointless dialogue i alredy got bored with this story.
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
kage kunai and kage shuriken are essentially the same jutsu they have the exact same function
Gardevoir687 chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
This was good
The nine tailed ostrich chapter 2 . 9/16/2016
Dustin? really?
Cant use one of the plentiful japanese names around or make one up by using a random japanese word?

You had to go with the name of the chicken puppet on T.V
Squarekiddo chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
An epilogue would be nice, even just a small one.
Squarekiddo chapter 12 . 8/21/2016
Seriously are you going to stop forcing drama anytime soon? its getting !Cracky damnnit.
AutumnSouless chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
why the fuck is he named Dustin that's the stupidest shit I've ever seen
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 26 . 8/6/2016
holy crap-a-roo! that was unexpected
pretty cool ending good job
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 13 . 8/5/2016
so tenten was just told he is dying quicker because of having to heal all the time and yet she still hits him.
I over all love your story telling but this is your second biggest fault with the first being unfinished sequels. you make it ok for the women to hit the men like it is no big deal. or even what ever the woman says is law and if the man disobeys or says something wrong she has the right to smack him or punish him. I don't like/watch most tv sitcoms because of this.
btw, I've noticed you constantly use the wrong tense for woman/women. if you are talking about them in plural it is spelled with an e. you can have a solitary woman but you cannot have more than one and it still be woman. example of wrong would be: Anko and Kurenai are two woman from the anime Naruto. the correct would be: Anko and Kurenai are two women from the anime Naruto. it is the same with man/men. man is single and men is pleural. you also always misspell kunai by calling them kunia I believe. I know I'm far from great at spelling and grammar but that's why I'm just a reader and not a writer. well that and my story telling abilities are worse than a emo tween.
Scarease chapter 24 . 7/17/2016
Rules although funny a feel degrade men and put when to become over bearing ,self insorbed .
Scarease chapter 22 . 7/17/2016
Blonde Hair for Tamari could be a resesive gene meaning it could come form her grandeparents eather on the mothers side or father side plus beside a few Suna ninja we do not see much of the population of Suna to now what hair is color is commen there. .Uzimaki were a branch of the Senju so naruto is related to the Senju clan.I would find it more like that Tsunade Slept with a Medic ninja that she was close to that possible died one that could be related to mother possible being a Uzimaki is Possible or atleast both of his parents being part Uzimaki since much of the clan Scatter after the fall of Whirlpool Nation.
Scarease chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
Different timeline Different possibilities Sandaime might not be Minato Father.
Hixi girl chapter 1 . 7/16/2016