Reviews for Hadrian Black
Haneko Takahashi chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Cool. Would be even better if you continued it.
FreshNerd chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This story was awesome, It's so original too.
Fireflygirl119 chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Can't wait to see the rest. I adore Time Travel harry, but he always ends up at his parents' time, or Tom Riddle's time, or the Founders or Merlin's era. I think that Time-Travel!Harry needs to go visit other eras. Anyway, I can't wait till you update! I'm so excited to see where this story is going to go!
calileane chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i am curious what you will do with Harry ijn a time so long ago.

I can't give a longer review, because I really need to read more before.

But as you made me curious I'll say it's all good
The elusive shadow chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Interesting story, its not many fics when he goes back in time that long. I hope that you will make him immortal or something like that so he can live the two thousand years to his own time - imagine how much power and preparation time he will have had. Two suggestion; if you make him live long you could make him befriend a vampire and have him maybe build his own country, maybe Atlantis or something. Two suggestions unless you haven't got the entire story figured out yet.

Good luck.
hemotem chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
An interesting read I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

JohnnyKR51 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I like the start. What about pairing?
Victory In Fabrication chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
He didn't have his sword because he stabed it in the ground, right? Is that what triggered the leap in time? Interesting start, Im adding this to my community ] It doesnt have many subscribers but does get about 200 unique visiters a month ]
Meredith Caerwyn chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This sounds interesting.
Dapper chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I like it so far! Very interesting! I was surprised hat they took his word but not his wand but no doubt you have an explanation for that in later chapters. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!