Reviews for Something Different
flairina chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Daww. I really would have loved to see this continue; it's hard to find any good fics that occur during the Endless Eight. There's so much potential there and yet no one ever takes advantage of it.
Ongaku no Usagi chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Awww...so cute! I loved it, loved the interaction between Nagato and Kyon. The only thing is...I think it happens later in the light novel series, but Nagato does call Kyon a lot. But maybe you're right, and it happens after this arc. Can't remember, lol. Anyway, please continue writing!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Oh oh! A very interesting read, this series of events does lend itself to many different things.

Good thing Haruhi doesn't feel the déjà vus like the others, or else she'd remember Kyon's declaration from the first chapter. Though the others might remember it thru déjà vu, although Yuki simply remembers it all.

Quite an interesting turns of events have taken place in this fanfic, keep up the good work!
JonBob chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
In both of these Yuki seems OOC, but in a good way. I really like the speculation about what would happen if there were no consequences. It's well-written and engaging, and I'm curious as to how you'll keep this going based on what can "pass over" to the next iteration.
funvince chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I like this a lot. You had Yuki tell Kyon of what is to come in a way that doesn't actually change anything, which made the whole conversation sad and bittersweet. The part where Yuki asked Kyon to say he loved her was surprising but the fanboy in me enjoyed it. Very good job.
Novafiction chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This was great. I felt like i was reading the light novels. :) you made my evening.
Ero-Chikachu chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I am french (it is easy to notice, isn't it ? "), and I found it very pleseant to read I didn't have any problems to translate !
Kyon/Yuki is interesting, i love this paring !
Your writing is ... hm ... *going read her 2st grade english book* .. ah ! g-o-o-d !

Sorry again for my bad english !

(Chika)

PS : I would like translate this one-shot in french, for fans who are bad for languages.
Can I ask you the permission ?
Freeman chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was fun to read.

I personaly like Yuki.
kotleta chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Yay!It was nice. But I hope you'll finish this time loop soon _

Keep on going, world needs more Kyon/Yuki love!