Reviews for Subconscious
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Peter should secure the scene and called Diana and Jones to investigate. Some one might tried to kill Neal.
gotyour6 chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
This was great; but I have to admit I felt a bit freaked out. That you were able to do that with words alone is wonderful...
BlueDiamondStar chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
I loved this story. Really interesting and exciting
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
good ending, great story!
Moonlightnight101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
good story
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
This was just an excellent story from beginning to end.

You are such a very good writer.

I can't wait for your next story.

I wanna say I really thought Peter handled that excellently with Neal on this and all that happened and them teasing each other is back again.

Neal wasnt under the influence of a drug was he,because I know being under the influence of drugs can make you be abusive when you never would be if not under it.

JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
That is sad Neal realizing what El and June went through as a result of Neal not being Neal.

I cant wait to find out more of what was going on and making this all come about to Neal and then Peter.

I want to see Peter's reaction when he finds out exactly why El has bruises and what happened.

JeanneZ84 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
My God! I hope Jones gets there in time.

JEanneZ84
SweetFedora chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Oh that was stressful. Great but stressful. Still loved it!
Sparky Dorian chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
Aw, cute ending! That was so intense... Man.
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Perter will certainly get to the bottom of all of this one way or the other.

Wondo chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
The infamous "ring man". Neal don't do it...
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
oh oh this doesn't bode well for Peter - hopefully Jones will get there in time or Neal will realize that it is Peter tied up in the shower not Fowler. Please update soon.
Ursula4x chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
You have great plot ideas.
Sparky Dorian chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
Gasp! NO! That's so horrible! I hate the man with the ring! *sniffle* Thanks for not leaving it at Chapter two... I might have been seriously injured... This was good, thanks!