Reviews for Feline Tears
Love it please update!
Mel. with blue and black wings chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE STORY SOON!1111
Fudge chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I hope for YOUR sake that ur computer is broke er sumtin! Cuz I luv dis stry!
Hiya chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I really like it update soon! Please don't abandon this story! it's my favorite!
Hiya chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I loooovvveeee this story Soooo much y havent u updated In lyk forever? Please dont discontinue the story of anything! This is my fav ever! Pooh! this sucks!
Hiya chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Fudge fudge fudge fudge nang nang nang nang nag fudge fudge fudge! I NEEEED fudge in this story no one writes good fudge stories plus there's not even enough of em!
smallsgigglesjr chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
this really good! Please update soon!
shadowcatbrat918 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Really love this story! Update soon please! :)
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Ok nice but try to space your lines cause its hard to read them when they are all jumbleded uped. Confused on the last part with the lava and stuff...need new characactar...cause i...well um... anyway keep good grammar and spelling and keep your thoughts together and collected so we know what is going on and who its happening to or from whose point of view. Fax and someone and nudge. Here is a quote since i like to end reviews with them or other things

'to live without love, risk, or heartbrake is not to live at all'

(stupid i know)
xxSurfingDreamsxx chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
sweetness:) just watch grammar/spelling and you'll be fine. Also dont tell me you r gonna pair nudge and fang to make fudge/nang it should be fax/mang. PLEASE

write on

sportychic
Freedom Requires A Battle Cry chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
L-l-l-love it! Update soon!
Saelym Exode chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
cool story!please continue!
demigod4ever123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I love your story! It's rally well written, and totally original. Good job! Update soon.