Reviews for complicated outcome
kk chapter 9 . 3/3/2014
What is this big sacrifice that Adrian made for love? I didnt read about him doing anything...he got on a plane went to mark and oksanas house talked to them the next day they used a little magic and brought her back to life and then went back to the academy apparently on a unchecked plane that only flys a thousand feet in the air instead of the usual thirty thousand ...he really didn't didn't do much..funny though he didn't bring the idea up when rose went to hunt Dimitri wonder if rose will bring that up...anyway I hope rose isn't all oh u saved me u did so much I mean she lead them to the information and the people that could help...yes be thankful but ya u get it.
Delena-Fan-for-life chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
You can't just kill Dimitri like that! But otherwise good writing style follow on. I just wish someone would write it where Rose actually took on the whole Strigoi personality!
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
Poor Rose.

At least now you can't deny how much Adrian loves Rose.

RosexAdrian 4ever.
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
More please.
dhampire6 chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
this story is good will you be finishing it? i hope so good luck :)
Blue.eyed.dhampire22 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love the twist you put on this story but my fav. part is that you didnt change Rose just because she is strigoi.
vamp-academy-luvr chapter 10 . 8/2/2010
hello i saw this on facebook and decided to read the story you have written. i like it and really would like to read more. are you going to poast any more chapter? i noticed that you have not updated since may. just wondering that is all. really good story though.
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
So abt ur little note before the story- I honestly don't think that Adrian would see any other woman the way he sees and looks at Rose. The whole thing w/ Avery was compulsion. I mean he said she was nice and good looking but he is completely taken back by rose!

as for the story- again adrian not leaving rose! and wow for the blond strigoi getting on the plane w/out them knowing. Uh fyi those guardians sucked! and anyway he freaking jumped out of the plane! CRAZY!

And again and again, adrian is the best when he says/thinks what a man will do for love! makes my heart melt.

Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
all I have to say is: How sweet is it that Adrian would not leave her side. Awwwww...

he can stay by my bed side-LOL ;)
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
So Adrian being all intuitive with Rose. How after he is done checking her out and loving the color blue on her, but still preferring her tanned skin better, he senses her mood changing. I think that in a way he finds Rose hotter and more badass as a strigoi.

Also its fun to see that rose and adrian can still joke with each other. Ya know they kinda act the same, before she became strigoi.
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Alright I love seeing Adrian so optimistic, its great. and i though Lissa would have freaked out more but whatever!

Also Rose is so funny when she says that she is gonna become a monster and she's like if i could shed a tear i would have cried a river by now. FUNNY :)
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
I love that Rose is still herself, pretty much. especially when it comes to Adrian. She shows that when she sees he is standing by a window w/ strigoi outside and she says "How stupid could he be?" i laughed so hard. but Adrian was not stupid for long when he told the guardians. but really how stupid could he be to follow her outside in the dark?

So i like how adrian knows all the rumors about Robert Doru. Knowing that in the origional he is completely against it!

Lastly I love that Yeva can still pretty much freak Rose out!
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
Alright so I like that Adrian and Lissa get to meet Oksana and Mark. I also like how Rose is just so casual when she walks up to that man & is like "Do you speak english" that was funny.

I am LOVING the change in POV. I like knowing the WHOLE story.
Michelle Butler- Ivashkov chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
so this is a really short chapter, but it's a good chapter. I love that Adrian is still calling her little damphir. its so great. I also like how he is keeping things from her. but i still like seeing(in my head) Rose being strigoi and using compulsion. i'm loving it all so far! :)