Reviews for To Be a Fly on the Wall
Marg Hammerman chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Just wanted to say I loved this chapter; it seemed so much like them, I could see the whole thing playing out (with a look of blissful rapture on my face :P). Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
Wow, my compliments, you really nailed the characters! I love the way you wrote them together and Castillo was awesome!
Dragon77 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
I'm so happy that you decided to continue with this story if you ever post more chapters you know I'll be here waiting to read it.
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
Is this really the end if so I sad to see it end.
Dragon77 chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
webbswoman chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
Yay - you posted! I really do love this chapter - it all seems very natural and I think the ending is fantastic.

I think the way in which you've included the quotes works very well because it doesn't seem forced at all.

Go you!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Great story I hope you write more Sonny/Rico story.
Kerttu chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
Damn! How do you do that? Get all the voices of the characters so right? Castillo really "sounds" like himself here. Good job!

Any possibility of more of this goodness?
Kerttu chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
"First there were kisses, then there were sighs..." began to ring in my mind when I read this.

Kerttu chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Oh vow! You catch their manner of talk and character so well! This is just great! Off to read the next chapter.
webbswoman chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
I'm going to say it again. I love this. All three fit nicely together, and I think they're nice lengths. Personally, my favourite's probably the first one; it just made me smile. It's a killer ending in the third one as well, which was a good way to end the set. Well done with this, hope it gets the credit it deserves.