Reviews for As If You Have A Choice
Clevermind-Rewind chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Great story so far :)
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I'm sorry that I haven't reviewed this story in like... ever, but it seems that I never had the inclination. I hope that you're having fun writing this.

-jwchan
islay12 chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
maybe morgause forced her to return because Morgana was so against it, thats why shes got no passion
Ron'sBella chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Argh! Updateplease! I'm really liking this story! RB :)
Five by Five gurl chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
aww come on, update soon or I might just explode, its good x
3466-0402 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
Haha, cool!
breezyyy chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
love the story so far! great two chapters! can't wait for more
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
:O I am SO glad you're continuing this, I love it. I can't wait untill Merlin and Morgana meet!
shadowtights chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
BUSTED! Merlin's gonna pay! Not that that would be entertaining, but he did sort of poison her. Why couldn't he just ask politely to STOP? Or join forces with her? Or help her? Or anything besides try to kill her?

I am waiting (im)patiently for the next chapter! Please update again soon! M/M to the max!
GuildedDragonfly chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Gulp! Poor Merlin must be bricking it right now! :) Great chapter GDx
GuildedDragonfly chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Great first chapter - you really captured Morgana's personality and how isolated she had been in camelot. Looking forward to seeing where this is going... so off to read chapter 2 :D GDx
Whitepurity chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
This is a nice twist on what has happened. Please continue soon.
D-Syfer chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
That's very interesting. Please update soon.
Kirsty'10 chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
I loved that chapter. I think the chacters all acted in ways you would expect. Can't wait to see what happens. :)
ForzaDelDestino chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Wow, very intense. I can't wait to read more. Very nicely written. I look forward to the next chapter.