Reviews for The Virtue of Knowledge: Power Unrivaled
elmoryakhan chapter 16 . 1/10
You haven't updated any stories since 2012. But I really go hope that you come back and finish this such an original and fantastic story one day.

So if you are still reading reviews, then please please come back and update this story.
Rongis chapter 1 . 1/2
And that sentence about alot work cut out for you. Made me stop reading this fanfic again 2nd time
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
The Observant Reader chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Good story, waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
This has got to be one of the most original stories in Naruto fandom, it's a shame you appear to have dropped this story for it is truly unique!

Thank you for the time and effort you dedicated so far and I hope you one day finish this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
priceless22 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Holy shit this story good and great humor,please please continue it whenever possible
Clan Destiny chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
All-Knowledge Naruto eh? Seems interesting. And I do like that, despite all of his knowledge, you assure us that he's not some super-mary-sue. So good job.

And do I spy, with my little eye, a Dresden Files reference...?

Looking forward to reading more in a bit.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
KrisB-71854 chapter 16 . 3/30/2013
I can't wait for this one to actually turn into a massive harem fic. We've been hinted that this Naruto will likely become immortal. He has a vamp Queen that likes him and would love to keep him around. She might actually like him to have a harem just so that his kids and grandkids might develop the same tasty blood as he has. Sure, she doesn't want to share him, but it would be much better if she had an entire family with the same traits.

I actually like how you have things setup. You've basically made Naruto about at or slightly better than Madara. When it comes down to it both are human and you've introduced awesome creatures that can start out and higher ninja levels.

Things that I'd like to see. Number one why isn't he using mass shadow clones and just sending them out to do "random" good deeds. He could be making a thousand clones and having them all run around improving various peoples lives and setting things up for the future.

I actually would like to see your Naruto start training people other than ninja to be prepared for this new world of yours. Think mages, priests, and other support people. I actually find the concept that the new merged Kia/Kyubi would be his loyal maid servant to be funny.

I'd like to see a scene where he actually gathers all the girls that like him or that he likes and invites them to his mansion or what not. He has seen most of the major time lines and has likely done good deeds and has an "in" with everyone that he normally would adventure with or what not. Just because he isn't playing ninja doesn't mean that he can't save the same people by better means. How about showing him saving the land of snow or something?

You know with is rich as he is and with as many missions as he does, he could hire out dozens of missions in each ninja village to do his good deeds that he wants done or that would promote long term peace or what not. I'd love to see several different teams from various villages hired to each do a task or something that will come out to be something combined as really neat. He should know where things are or where to send people and what to have them do.
Ophidias chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
i like your story, and the idea behind it. your spelling and grammar aren't too bad, though there are fairly frequent minor mistakes. the main issue i have is when you have Naruto go through these ancient tombs to wake up the vampires. I'm sure it's probably important for whatever side plot you have going separate from the Naruto one, but frankly? it's boring. it might as well be Naruto hacking his way through random monster #1, then skillfully dispatching random monster #2. a big attack kills random monsters #3, #4 and #5. and it goes on for a whole chapter each time. yes, action scenes are good for an exciting story, but frankly it's hard to be entertained by action scenes of the hero using skills we have no idea about that seem ever changing, killing monsters that we don't care about, especially when you just rip them off from other genres like LOTR. If you're using so many random disposable monsters that you can't even use your own imagination anymore then just stop. and don't give me nonsense about fanfiction being all about taking other peoples ideas and putting your own spin on them, i already know that, BUT... what you have done in this story is take somebody else's idea (Naruto) put your own spin on it (the omniscience thing) and then also added a whole new magical world into it from your imagination. which is GOOD, it's great that you're showing creativity like that, but what's the point of making up a world and storyline of your own if you're just going to populate it with countless disposable trash monsters and the odd random monster copied from somewhere else. i realize that you're only doing this to build up to some super powerful evil entities that you have strongly hinted at for the future of your fic (that may or may not team up with madara) but again, what's the point of thinking up some unique villains for the end of your story if people are going to get bored of the filler you throw in the middle and stop reading?

P.S. Naruto's all knowing thing seems very inconsistent, you might want to work on that or if you're unable to write an omniscient character go back and put in some limitations to it at the start to explain away the lapses rather than leaving people assuming it's just lack of thought on your part.
Ressan chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
This story is great hope you continue it.
TheWikiProject chapter 16 . 2/5/2013
great story! hope you update soon! dying to know what happens next
Heavencleaver1212 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Awesome!
roughstar333 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
wow this story is good keep it up