Reviews for The Virtue of Knowledge: Power Unrivaled
AsashiOfTheDarknessFist chapter 3 . 7/7
Naruto's too weak, piss off.
Ankoblitz chapter 16 . 1/25
What an amazing story. The kind of story that just grabs your attention and never lets go. I am sad (maybe even a little heartbroken) to see that this story isn't finished and hasn't been updated for years now. I sincerely hope one day you finish this fic, because I truly wish too see the world a wise Naruto can make.
Train Heartnett chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Awesome !
Brazilwolf chapter 16 . 9/16/2015
I absolutely love this story. It can be so funny just like that Hinata training. Haha. I like that Naruto is really really strong and smart. Pretty much all of his qualities are cool. I like the way that the story though wish no major mishaps occur in his dream for a wonderful peaceful time.
Belanore chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
Why did you stop ? Such a good fic.
Killer Rei chapter 16 . 5/26/2015
YOU'RE EVIL Gabe! EVIL!
Tsamoka chapter 16 . 5/5/2015
Finally somebody who understands that knowledge is the one TRUE power. Speed, strength, and even powers are useless if your opponent has already beaten you. Even with having a god-like main character, I really like this story. Keep up the good work! :)
elmoryakhan chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
You haven't updated any stories since 2012. But I really go hope that you come back and finish this such an original and fantastic story one day.

So if you are still reading reviews, then please please come back and update this story.
Rongis chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
And that sentence about alot work cut out for you. Made me stop reading this fanfic again 2nd time
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
supert history
The Observant Reader chapter 16 . 12/22/2013
Good story, waiting for the next chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2013
This has got to be one of the most original stories in Naruto fandom, it's a shame you appear to have dropped this story for it is truly unique!

Thank you for the time and effort you dedicated so far and I hope you one day finish this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
supert history
priceless22 chapter 16 . 7/18/2013
Holy shit this story good and great humor,please please continue it whenever possible
Clan Destiny chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
All-Knowledge Naruto eh? Seems interesting. And I do like that, despite all of his knowledge, you assure us that he's not some super-mary-sue. So good job.

And do I spy, with my little eye, a Dresden Files reference...?

Looking forward to reading more in a bit.