Reviews for The Return to Brotherhood
The Grim Writer chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
...Is it wrong that I still want that damn amulet back? God, this fic...Hit me right in the feels.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
beautiful. :)
Mystic25 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
"for some reason, dean was allowed to have a little brother again."

god, that part just ripped me to tiny pieces, it was so emotional.

I loved this fic, and the episode it was based on. Sam and Dean coming back to each other.
yaya-wr8t3r chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
*draws hearts around Sammy and Dean* Such a lovely story )
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Ah:-) This episode was such a hopeful and uplifting one and I loved the way you got into Dean's head and showed what he was thinking at the time. And I especially loved the way you had Sam give Dean the amulet back:) Sadly, I don't think we'll ever see that now and it seems that Dean doesn't even wear his ring anymore now either:-(
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was really good. Loved the 'extended-clips. into this episode. You nailed it.
TraSan chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
*sigh*

Yes! Exactly this. Finally. The brothers restored. Thank you for rounding out this episode with great insight.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Excellent job! Everything I really wanted it to be!
Molls10m chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Loved this! I hope Sam secretly kept it and that he'll give it back just like this lovely moment!
Kikide chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Loved it, loved it, loved it! I think this is probably my favorite thing you've written. I think you got Dean's thought process just right. Keep up the amazing work.
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I really hope that Sammy has that necklace. That still bothers me that Dean tossed it away. But Sammy was still in the hotel room when he did it so maybe? I hope so. Great job though! I LOVED that episode!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for giving us some additional brother moments for this episode and I loved your ending as Sam gave Dean back the amulet.

Thanks for the smile and for sharing your story with us.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"Why hadn't he said yes?

Because you still looked at me like I was your hero."

Loved it! It's great to read new stuff from you. :) I really enjoyed it.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This is exactly what I want to see in the next ep. Thanks for sharing. We need this so much.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I absolutely loved that story! I would've loved to have seen that had there been enough time in an episode. I wondered if anyone would address what, if anything, happened to Sam after Zac was trying to tear him apart from the inside out!

I just loved it all. Well done.