Reviews for A different approach
Toothless lover 13 chapter 18 . 2/16
This is the most saddest ending ever
Queen Glaceon chapter 18 . 1/18
No offense, but I'm a HTTYD lover, so i prefer the original. Your versin is really nice though!
I hate you chapter 18 . 1/4
I hate you I hope you die
Annonamiss chapter 15 . 1/4
This is stupid, it's supose to be hiccup and toothless,this story is so stupid that you should take it down, and its the red death not the green death
Noname chapter 8 . 1/4
I'm not going to keep reading because this is wrong its suppose to be hiccup and toothless,No this is wrong you should have made hiccup the only one riding him you should have made hiccup sorta steal toothless away from astrid or somthing so it's hiccup becoming friends with toothless ,just no
PandaDawgBE chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
I HATE YOU! YOU MADE ME CRY AT ASTRID'S DEATH! WHY'D YOU KILL HER!? I STILL HAVE TEARS COMING OUT OF MY EYES! I LOVED THIS STORY BUT...THE "I miss her too..." LINE GOT ME! *SOBS AGAIN*
Guest chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
You NEED to write another chapter. NOW!
Astrid IS THE main character IN this story. So I WILL WAIT for another chapter.
Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
why did you kill Astrid?
grizzlybear2000 chapter 18 . 2/28/2014
This is so sad! But I loved it, you have a great writing style! Can you make a sequel where astrid comes back to life or something?
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 2/6/2014
I love it!
Berk'sWarrior chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
Nope. Nope nope nope nope. Write another chapter. Now. Astrid does not die. Astrid isn't allowed to die. She needs Toothless. Toothless needs her. She needs to bond with Hiccup. She CAN NOT die. I refuse. I demand another chapter where she trained another dragon to at least fly her back to the village. Now. This needs to be updated. You can't do this. No. *sobs*

ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE! ASTRID NOOO!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
the zipple back has two heads but the head with the longer teeth is the one thahe gas
SoNevable chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Sad sad.
SoNevable chapter 17 . 6/24/2013
Meh, never really liked astrid... xD
Togekiss0 chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
So that's it! You're just going to leave it at that horrible ending, unbelievable!