Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved the title. Loved the story even more. Wonderful work.
JynxedHeroine chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I loved this. I just didn't like the fact that Inuyasha and Kagome weren't actually together. But I loved how you tied it all together though.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sinfully written and enjoyed in that spirit.
Hiatus Fairy chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Sneaky sneaky! Loved it
SloganBarber chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Great story! Are you going to add anymore chapters?
Blood plus14 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I like this story it was very sexy in a risky way so 2 thumbs up from me .
BashiYami chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Aww, I was kind of disappointed when I saw this was just a one-shot. Whenever those naughty plot bunnies come to bite at your toe-tips, you should consider expanding on this. I liked it, for obvious reasons, but also that there was feeling, but not so much drama. I like a juicy plot once in a while, but too much drama just sucks the life outta me, kinda like watching reruns of a bad chickflick. Yech.

I finally found time to read, good thing I did though, I always get the worst case of writer's block when I'm working on a deadline. If I'm gonna have any chance of meeting my bare minimum once-a-month updating schedule, I gonna have to study up - reading usually helps me get over blocks faster XP

And I'm not sure if I've said this yet, but thanks for your review! I always love feedback, positive or otherwise - - -

- DoP - ~
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
well...fuck 'bout morals if it's hot ;D good job
Foayasha chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Adding this from my phone, so I'll keep it short.

First, isn't it funny how people will over look issues like cheating when it's a pair they like/ship? Lol

Even though I personally hate the idea of cheating, I didn't have too many issues. 1: they are stupid teens, 2: it was a passion thing, not a love thing. It wasn't like kagome had been on the sidelines pining for him.

Besides that, I found the imagery, and dialog to be very hot, and appropriate. Nice little dirty fic.
No-longer-in-use-100 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
sequal!
XxCaroxX chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Ahhhh i love this story pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase do a sequal! :D
MissieMae chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Holy! That was hotness all over it. Never been the ones to enjoy affairs but this was too good to pass. You really know how to write them. :D thank you from the pervert in me!
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hmm, that was interesting.

;-)
darkiceone chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I loved the story. Very interesting and very outside the box. I just loved it. :)
inuxkagxcookehz213 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh Snap :D you need to make a sequel.

:D