Reviews for Rojo
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was a fairly good song fic! The characters were a little OOC, (Alejandro looks a luttle too macho to let Tyler talk or treat him that way)but most of the grammar and spelling were correct, and though the plot was a little fast, it was still good and made sense. I just think it felt a little rushed. But other than that, great job!
EternalInsanity787 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hmmm, good story!

love the song used

nice sex

good plot (even though it was written before Cody was known to get into the Final 3), I liked it.
DewK chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this story! This one is one of my favorite stories of yours. ;D
Corner Mouse chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hmm...hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm. There's a few things I need to point out:

1) The writing is very conversational. Don't put tidles (~) at the end of flirty sentences and your comments in brackets such as {Gee, I wonder why} are unneeded. People will read it like they're reading a text; they won't take it seriously.

2) The tense is a little mixed up. During one part of the story when you said "Alej was walking towards his room," you then delved into present tense. A better version is: "Alej is walking towards his room." (BTW, this isn't a critique, but normally, Alejandro's nickname is spelled "Al")

3) The characters were unrealistic Tyler's outburst was very random and Al's melodramatic confession didn't make me empathize for him. The only ones that were realistic were Izzy and Sierra. By the end of the story, Tyler was a jerk and Al was a wimp.

4) The relationship was very annoying. I know this is a lemon and all, so a couple can't have much development (wouldn't hurt, though); but the way it's plotted is pretty poor. I mean, as previously stated, the switch from "tsun tsun" to "dere dere" was wierd. In the end, I couldn't really care for this couple.

5) The sex was very exaggerated. Yes, I know this is and yes we all have wild fantasies, but guys need a longer resting period after intercourse. They can't just do it like rabbits 7 times after 2 minutes. Plus, guys aren't like fire hydrants; they can't just wallow in puddles of you-know-what in 3 sessions (if possible)

Don't take this offensively. I bet your other stories are much better than this, but this wasn't really a good fanfic, let alone a lemon fanfic.
Noahs-girl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I LOVE UR STORIES!KEEP WRITEN ! (-) KIRBY HUG!0.0
Kitty9167 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
My brain is melting. Seriously, my first thoughts when I finish were jibberish. Very Good. :) More? PLeeeassee. I need my Alejandro! *puppy dog eyes*
Steph1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Awww, so cute but at the same time, 0.o
haha chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I gotta say, I LOVED THIS! My fav line was Izzy's "Whoops, was that my outside voice?" I LOLed soo hard
konanXakatsuki chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Dude, the 13 pages were totaaly worth it! this is realy good!
dondondereh chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I thank you for this~3

I've been waiting for someone to create a pairing for Tyler that makes me go "D'awww~", and you've done it~

cool concept, nice flow, and SMEX~ awesome~
MidnightsKillers chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
um yea it was :O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Okay, as much as I love me some boy-on-boy lovin, this is bad.

The smex is delish, but the characters are OOC.
OO Rice Krispies OO chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Izzy being a yaoi fan...not surprising...well, as always...GO IZZY!
yaoianime11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Now,THOSE,are what I call fan girls XD
The Screaming Communist chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
YOU, ny dear, have inspired me. I freaking love you for this. That was excellent! Just the dose of Alejandro I needed. AND I had never before considered Alejandro/Tyler before. I think the only thing I didn't like was him being related to Noah. Ah, well, it was still excellent.