Reviews for Singing how I feel
xSaffire55x chapter 100 . 11/14/2010
Wow...great ending... And to think, I one of the few that reviewed your story at the beginning and now look! It went to a hundred chapter! Power comes with reviews... ;)
xSaffire55x chapter 81 . 11/14/2010
Sorry I like died! I was so busy and my old account went stupid! So, sorry about that. Its Saffire55 by the way! I'm happy you got them! And I'm super happy! :D
Rachel Logan chapter 100 . 10/1/2010
Awwww...Does it have ta be over? I like where your going with this, Simmy!
Lalala chapter 100 . 9/18/2010
IT'S NOT HUMOR, IT'S TRUE DAMMIT. Or should be. ;-;
Emo Princess Addie chapter 100 . 9/13/2010
OMG! XD thanks for thanking me it means alot! And you are so awesome! You should make an OC story where you go romance and horror! OMG, you should totally should pair up my character and Jericho! OMG it would be so cool!
Titansgirlsgo chapter 100 . 9/13/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe it's over! You're an awesome writer, so keep up the good, no, great work and I'll see you in your next story!
teentitangirl25 chapter 100 . 9/13/2010
Oh MY Gosh! Chapter 100! great chapter it waas awesome! just like you. you know because your name on her is- oh whatever you get it!

good job.

:D

cant wait for your next stories!
fallingthroughspace chapter 100 . 9/13/2010
Smooth... Very cool way to kill off a fic, very smart... err... That sounds somewhat medieval but I hope you get my drift.
delusionallyinept chapter 100 . 9/13/2010
Okay, you earned that. It seems like what you have created is fun but you also entitled to the award for the challenge. Very well done overall and there's always room for improvement but you deserve to get your cake and eat it, too.
Violet chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
try contagious by avril lavigne
teentitangirl25 chapter 99 . 9/10/2010
great chapters! (for 98 and 99)

what is going to happen when you write chapter 100? i will be so sad...

excited to read chapter 100 and you up coming stories.

:D good job!
Alex chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
try hot n cold
unpretentiousmusings chapter 97 . 9/5/2010
I'm so proud that you've made it this far, Awesomesauce. So, so proud of you.

Over time, your writing has become better, and I just love it.

I'm still, so, so proud. Remember that, okay?
unpretentiousmusings chapter 95 . 9/5/2010
OH GAWD BEASTBOY. XDDD

Dude. You don't know how hard this chapter made me laugh. It was too funny. :DD

"Beast Boy!" Robin yelled, looking at the Changeling who threw his hands in the air.

"I didn't teach her those words, I swear!" Beast Boy screamed.

BWAHAHAHAHA. xDDD