Reviews for How to Warm up a Frigid Valentine
nayin17 chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
sequel please
m81170 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
This was such a great fic! I've never read an HP story like it before! What I loved was the originality of the plotline and the way you incorporated it into the Harry Potter world. I also loved how you developed Harry and Ginny's relationship - just like the story it started out light and fun, but grew much deeper as the plot did.

I appreciated your technical style of writing as well - it was very easy to read and I could picture everything perfectly in my mind because of the details.

Of course, I'm dying to know some of the behind the scenes details about what happened (which I'm totally going to hit you up for, by the way, if you don't write the sequel).

I see you have another HP fic posted on here which I'll have to check out and I'm going to internet stalk your Gryffindor Tower's account to find the other stories you mentioned. Is it under the same penname?

Thank you for letting me know you write fic! This story was a joy to read. I definitely need to get you one of the "GET OFF MY FIC" t-shirts!
m81170 chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
Ah! They're so close to getting together and yet... no. It was so sweet, though. I especially enjoyed the banter about Harry's nobility and reluctance to make him or Ginny uncomfortable. And the pillow talk was absolutely adorable. I love when Harry teased her. So sweet!

P.S. If I ever accidentally type "Edward" in a review, I mean Harry. Since I'm generally a TwiFic reader/writer, the name kind of just sticks. ;)
m81170 chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
OMG, I almost died for poor Harry when he pressed his "morning wood" against Ginny! The whole scene was really funny (but maybe it shouldn't have been because it was a rather dark situation)... but still, it was pretty hilarious when Harry actually fell out of the bed.

Can't wait to see what is behind this strangeness!
m81170 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
First off: "...if it wasn't for the fact that Fred and George had gone on a raid of the laundry room last term and stolen all the under things of the Gryffindor females and then tried to auction them off." - That is FREAKING BRILLIANT. I can't even...

Also, I loved the line about Harry being so cold he'd jump into bed with Snape. Of course, in loads of fics coldness wouldn't even need to be a factor. ;)

Loved this chapter! I'm definitely guessing this isn't an evil genius plot of Hermione, Ginny, Alicia, and Angelina now (unless they all have a very sick sense of humor, lol). I can't wait to see what happens!
m81170 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
The plot thickens! I'm excited to see where this is going and what happened to the girls!

And Fred! My goodness, he is a mean one, isn't he? Lol. I really loved the humor of the first part of this chapter, mixed with the seriousness of the second part.

So, I'm guessing the "Frigid" part of the title refers more to a physical state of coldness than a mental one? Or perhaps, this is Ginny and Hermione's weird plan to get Ron and Harry to make a bloody move? I guess we'll see!
m81170 chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
What I really loved about this chapter was the magic behind the pool. You described it so vividly and it seems like a plausible and easy extension of the Hogwarts' castle. I also loved the bathing suit reactions. The boys drooling over the girls was hilarious and a very accurate response to such an occasion! I especially loved the Ron/Hermione interaction and how all the Weasley boys criticized poor Ginny for her small swimsuit (while Harry couldn't stop staring).

And that darn Fred! True to form, he can make anyone blush. ;)

On to the next!
m81170 chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Another fantastic chapter! Here were a couple of my favorite highlights:

'Why, why did I let myself get talked into this?' she asked herself for the upteenth time. 'To see Harry in a bathing suit, of course,' a small, snide voice answered her. - I lol'd at this line!

They were friends and her crush was over...but not her liking of him. The more she got to know him, the more she came to love him - as a person, and a friend. - Loved Ginny's little denial and Harry is such a sweet friend!

He was kind, handsome, thoughful, funny, caring and he had the best butt in the whole school - she wasn't the only one who thought so. - Yeah, she has no feelings for him at all... ;)

Harry's jealousy over Ginny's past date with a Ravenclaw - I love when things like that make us realize how deep our feelings run.

"See that moist crevice right there?" pointing at Hermione's retreating form, unable to control his smirk, his eyebrow raised suggestively. "All you have to do is follow it...oops, I mean go through it." - I love the humor!

Oh! And I forgot to mention in the last chapter that I loved that it was Fred who had written the fresh, pickled toad poem for Ginny!
m81170 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Hello to the ORIGINAL RogueAngel!

This is the crazy, Twilight girl from Borders. I really loved the first chapter and I'm excited to see what shenanigans these kids get up to in the next couple of chapters! I also liked the banter between Fred and George. It was very authentic!

Loving it!
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
Oh, please tell me you're going to write a sequel!
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
Going back to the last chapter-what kind of double standard are the twins doing? Encouraging Ron to take advantage of the situation, and threatening Harry for the same thing! What hypocrites!
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
Loved Ginny's reaction.
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
Wait a minute-I thought they were underground?
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 9/8/2010
Rather unwise of them to split up, wasn't it?
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
A thousand curses on older brothers, eh?