Reviews for Eye Must Be Mistaken
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
"Great Hera! Steve and Lois are having hot dogs together?"

"Yes…wait – focus, Diana," Clark reminded her gently, "We have to save them from being kidnapped."

Loved this line. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This one is hilarious complete with evil laughter :)
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I'm stumbling across all your fabulous fics... why have I missed out after all these years?

This seriously cracked me up big time! You've got crazy talent!:)
TempduMinuit chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
this is great hilarious
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Genius. Pure evil genius.
Gary chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Too, too funny. What a delight!
stevie fan chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
i searched for "steve trevor" on this site when i found this story, and boy is this some find! steve and lois are lovable dolts. not to say that you kept wonder woman and superman on a pedestal either; no, you ripped them from their high horses and showed just how insecure they really are. but perhaps the epic epicness of this story comes from cheetah and her active use of her twitter account. very funny and well-written!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This made me laugh hysterically. For a very long time. Oh god, the Golden Age incarnations of these guys in the modern era... behaving like the morons they could frequently be way back when... ah, it reminds me of the day I first found my uncle's collection of vintage comics (which, I'm sorry to say, I did not treat with any respect, being only nine). You have evoked fond memories. And possibly given me a hernia from laughing too hard.

Great fic, my friend!
SuperCharles chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I liked this, I lol'd, like the time I read Lois's update on facebook last summer about how confusing it was when people started wearing sunglasses and she couldn't recognise any one.

Nicely done and well written with a light touch.