Reviews for Crutches
Aya2013 chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
amazing story! so sweet!:)
AnonFangirl chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
My only thought during this whole fanfic:
Anon chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Please please please write more! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO READ MORE OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL WRITING STYLE. Please write more chapters!
janie17 chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
I am very glad you wrote the second half, after where it originally stopped. It just got better from there. And I really loved it. I just got into Torchwood (watched seasons two and three in like two days)and havent read many before this. It has definately set my standards higher for Jack/Ianto stories.

Like the penname by the way.

Janie xx
AnimeMandi22 chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
That was awesome!
RipleyHedwig chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Wowzers... this is just so good I couldn't stop long enough to review each chapter! I love it. Paris for goodness sake! I have a new found respect for scrabble I assure you.

The whole ending was lovely. Jack was so sweet and patient with Ianto and It was gorgeously written. Im just soo happy for the two characters as I am for this story. It is amazing and im releived you kept writting it. I am a very content reader.. You are a brilliant author. Thank you for this. I'll be sad that its over but im proud of the ending. Toshiko is so understanding! ahh I loved this. Its such a good story.
PCJanto chapter 13 . 3/18/2012
Awesome chapter,Tosh is so clever,what a beautiful ending Jack and Ianto happy as a couple
Mewknight chapter 10 . 2/24/2012
AWW! So cute! XDD Love that date~ XP Ha! Yan flirting with the waiter. XDD Well can't wait for the next chappy! XDD
jassmarie19 chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
MORE! Moremoremremoremore!
RipleyHedwig chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
OOOH Romance is in the air!

This is a loverly chapter to cap an awesome story.

Tippsy drunk Ianto is fun... and as always so is captain Jack.. . Thank you! I loved this very much!
toobeauty chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
really happy to see such a wonderful and romantic update!
RipleyHedwig chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
NOOOOOO there has to be more! I love the game there playing and how much Ianto cant keep himself in controll. This is such a good story! Tosh is sweet and isn't a blabber mouth so he should be fine in his embarrasement but sheesh... Jack just doesnt give him a break I love it! . Thank you!
akawho chapter 9 . 10/24/2011
Shoot, I thought this was a complete fic, probably because it is marked complete. You might want to change that, I understand that you changed your mind and decided to write more, but some readers might get really upset about that.
akawho chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
I can't believe there aren't any other reviews for this chapter. That was very steamy! *fans self frantically*
akawho chapter 1 . 10/23/2011