Reviews for Breathe Anew
PrussiaAndGilbird chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
Never mind... I might be going back and forth between hating you and loving you... I like this fic tho...
PrussiaAndGilbird chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
F*** you! I was so happy and you have to be a b**** with mein feels! Ihr fühlt ! Gefühlte !
PrussiaAndGilbird chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
My awesome sword is sharpened for your face especially, but I'm holding it because I wanna see where these feels are going... lol jk, ur fine. I'm definitely cavorting this fic, it's annoying as hell but I'm so sucked up into it!
Dragonfire78 chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
That was beautiful! It was just a rollercoaster of emotions throughout the whole thing! Every chapter was filled with the raw emotions of the pain, happiness and so on that the charcters were feeling and were well expressed to the readers! Amazing job on this story!
MaryJ.Fox chapter 21 . 5/6/2014
Aww so cute ..very proud of you , this story was amazing send me a pm for any other good readz
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
WHAT?!)"78"(,:/()",)udjsoahxjdsiatl
iamazoroark chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Hi, I think this must be the only ever sorry where I cried in nearly every chapter! But I love your writhing style, its very detailed.
(I wish I could write just as awesomely as you!)
Eh, I don't know...Stay Awesome!
Katlynn chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
WWHHHHYYYYY!? YOU ARE SO F*CKED UP! BBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!
Katlynn chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
WWWHHHYY!? That is so not right on so many levels! But you are a good writer but I want to kick you at the moment. :D
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Fuck, well- I am crying now. Thanks. Seriously great story, beautiful and heart wrenching each chapter. I have admired your work and I might have reviewed others but I can't really remember so fuck it. It has been a while since I have read PruCan and I am glad this was the first I have had the pleasure of reading in such a time. Excellent job, keep up the fantastic work. -Serenity Ma Sogni
crying-4am chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I dont know wheter i want to congratulate you on this lerfectly crafted story or kill you for this...this...sob story
anxo da noite chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
WHY DO I CONTINUE TO READ THIS? I CRY EVERY DAMN CHAPTER!
anxo da noite chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
You made me cry... Lies. I sobbed. I sobbed like a big baby. "A Cruel and Heartless Love Story for the Masochistic" is what this story needs to be called.
roughdiamond5 chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
It's been a while since I found any PruCan that was (a) sweet, (b) fulfilling, (c) in character, and (d) not a oneshot. I clicked on this story this morning from someone's favorite list, and I can easily see why it was there at all: while your writing did lack in dialogue at some points, it was completely necessary for the plot, and I stayed the entire time because of the characters' well-portrayed and well-justified emotions and the way you followed through on an amnesia fic instead of leaving it at "who are you?" like so many other stories.

I'll have to add this to my own favorites list so that when, in the future, I think about the sweetness of this one PruCan story I read one time, I'll have no trouble finding it again.
Vlurry19 chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
Oh god im crying. Ugh. So beautiful.