Reviews for Breathe Anew
Guest chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
WHAT?!)"78"(,:/()",)udjsoahxjdsiatl
iamazoroark chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
Hi, I think this must be the only ever sorry where I cried in nearly every chapter! But I love your writhing style, its very detailed.
(I wish I could write just as awesomely as you!)
Eh, I don't know...Stay Awesome!
Katlynn chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
WWHHHHYYYYY!? YOU ARE SO F*CKED UP! BBBBBWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA!
Katlynn chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
WWWHHHYY!? That is so not right on so many levels! But you are a good writer but I want to kick you at the moment. :D
Serenity Ma Sogni chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Fuck, well- I am crying now. Thanks. Seriously great story, beautiful and heart wrenching each chapter. I have admired your work and I might have reviewed others but I can't really remember so fuck it. It has been a while since I have read PruCan and I am glad this was the first I have had the pleasure of reading in such a time. Excellent job, keep up the fantastic work. -Serenity Ma Sogni
crying-4am chapter 11 . 6/28/2013
I dont know wheter i want to congratulate you on this lerfectly crafted story or kill you for this...this...sob story
anxo da noite chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
WHY DO I CONTINUE TO READ THIS? I CRY EVERY DAMN CHAPTER!
anxo da noite chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
You made me cry... Lies. I sobbed. I sobbed like a big baby. "A Cruel and Heartless Love Story for the Masochistic" is what this story needs to be called.
roughdiamond5 chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
It's been a while since I found any PruCan that was (a) sweet, (b) fulfilling, (c) in character, and (d) not a oneshot. I clicked on this story this morning from someone's favorite list, and I can easily see why it was there at all: while your writing did lack in dialogue at some points, it was completely necessary for the plot, and I stayed the entire time because of the characters' well-portrayed and well-justified emotions and the way you followed through on an amnesia fic instead of leaving it at "who are you?" like so many other stories.

I'll have to add this to my own favorites list so that when, in the future, I think about the sweetness of this one PruCan story I read one time, I'll have no trouble finding it again.
blurry19 chapter 21 . 12/5/2012
Oh god im crying. Ugh. So beautiful.
BoredBySanity chapter 21 . 11/20/2012
I hate you.

I hate you for writing such an awesome story that killed my feels, mended them then killed them again. I hate you for making me want to hug my computer/throw it!

It's amazing, though :D
RifpBats chapter 21 . 7/22/2012
SOOOO CUTE :3 I loved it. 3
symphony1411 chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I felt something was wrong. Terribly wrong.. The first paragraph just sparked something in me and I thought this wouldn't turn out good.

And so... I scrolled all the way to the last sentence(my fingers did that, no matter how much I didn't want to), and I realised it was the way I thought it would be.

I immediately turned to the next chapter to save myself from a whole hoard of heartbreaks
Fandals chapter 21 . 3/26/2012
AWWWWWWWW

ASDDFGHJKKLHSTYVFF

SQUEE

FLUFF METER GETTING DANGEROUSLY HIGH

That was cuter than a baby hamster
Fandals chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Aw, now you've made me feel guilty. Well, here's your review.

I really think you've written this in a way that affects the reader, toying with their emotions. I like your characterization, and the plot seems interesting.

TheMostWonderfulTimeOfTheYear