Reviews for Crossing the Pond
KC73 chapter 22 . 11/29/2018
Oh wow, definitely one of my favorite Detty stories! Your ending *could* stand as is, but I implore you to write at least an epilogue? You write so well and I am in love with this fairytale. A wedding in your hands would be amazing! Thanks!
youngeditor1999 chapter 22 . 2/24/2017
I loved this fic! I squealed, jumped up and down, bit my bottom lip, and screamed, "YAHHHSSSS BOIIIIII!" at more than one part!:) it's perfect, canon wise, and if they show had lasted, I could auctual see ALL of this happening! Daniel and Betty were my OTP before I even knew what an OTP was. The only problem is that his fic hasn't been updated in seven years, and I desptetly want to know what happened! What does Betty's dress look like? Will Amanda, Marc, and Wilihemiia make appearances? And how does Alexis react to her brothers second marriage?! (I would especially like to know that last one, because he wasn't there for he and Molly's wedding.) But overall, an amazing story that I honestly wish I had written, lol(:
Kennedy Drake chapter 22 . 8/13/2016
This is amazing.
elianaS chapter 8 . 1/11/2015
Loved the IM-ing part
Guest chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Love this story really sad there isn't more and I know it's 5 years to late but will you update?...pleaseeee
habibagora chapter 22 . 9/4/2013
OMG! this is brilliant. I know its not likely but I really hope you continue! BTW was the old couple at the end Charles and Anna?
Habiba xoxo
7gifts chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
This is such an adorable story! I really liked the proposal scene.
karavinemarinas chapter 22 . 7/12/2013
OOOkay...not to be sound creepy here (although I think it was creepy!) , just wondering who was the older couple ?

oh...almost forgot... Great story and I'm looking forward to a new chapter...Update soon please, Thanks...
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Awwww man! Too bad you never came back :(
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
I was seriously tearing up during the whole proposal! Daniel makes my heart melt like an ice cream!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
This chapter was sooooo cute!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 8 . 3/6/2013
Loved that adorable chat sequence! :D
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Daniel's speech made my heart melt!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
As soon as I started reading your story, I completely fell in love with your writing :)
tammathah chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
i know its a long shot but can you update this please?