Reviews for Perspectives
Jarno chapter 45 . 8/4/2022
Why would Anakin ever still want to be with Padmé? What has changed in her behavior?
Anakin changed now from Vader to Anakin, but how did Padmé change?
What prevents her from taking away his children again if he's working to much for her liking?
What prevents her from emotionally abusing him, gaslighting, if he takes decisions against her liking?
Or if he makes a decision she doesn't like, not tell him she's pregnant even?

As Vader he made awful decisions, decisions he won't make as Anaking, but Padme's way to confront those decisions the way you've written it was just as tocix and just as abusive as he was.
Jarno chapter 40 . 8/4/2022
Again, why is no one calling out Padmé on her actions? She decides not to tell Vader that she's pregnant, she decides not to tell him that he's going to be a father again. And somehow everyone is okay with that?
She's also by not telling him just as responsible for the miscarriage as he is.
Jarno chapter 38 . 8/4/2022
It's an interesting story, however I would argue that in this story Padmé is just as abusive of Vader/Anakin as vice versa.
Sola calls them endangering their children. Something for which Anakin gets rightfully upset. She reacts by gaslighting him.
By talking to Organa for destroying the deathstar without talking to Vader about it, it was betrayal. We can agree with her decision, but it still is a betrayal. Then she later emotionally blackmails him into proclaiming it was not a betrayal. This is emotional abuse.
When he's working, and she might not agree with it but he's still the emperor, she punishes him by taking away his children. Again, this is emotional abuse.
We sympathize with her because we agree with her vision, but taking that sympathy out of the equation and she's just as bad towards Anakin as he is towards her in this story.
Same now, without talking about him, she serves him the divorce papers. Which again is rather toxic behavior.
You've captured their toxic behavior now but I'm disappointed that you do not have Luke or Leia call out Padmé as well on her behavior.
Fishgirl16 chapter 47 . 1/28/2022
its Dex's Dinner not Dax
nettaborealis chapter 1 . 7/15/2020
Oh wait I was wrong! Rex is alive!
nettaborealis chapter 1 . 6/12/2020
I loved it! Just fact-checking(these things bother meIt is a hyperbaric chamber, not a pod, and Rex is dead, much to my dismay. Please keep writing!
NQ chapter 60 . 2/16/2020
Amazing, yet pretty intense...
I’m going to re-read The Protector to feel better again.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 60 . 10/31/2019
It was an emotional roller coaster but awesome job!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/3/2019
Powerful, but sad. Very well written.
Danen5 chapter 60 . 5/21/2017
this is the angstiest story yet. if and when you decide to continue writing these types of stories, I'd gladly read them. wonderful simply wonderful
Guest chapter 45 . 4/17/2017
She says "don't stop". Then she tells him to stop. Wow she's indecisive.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/17/2017
I know that force choking your pregnant side is bad and all. But it's amazing he still loves her, ecspecially after being burned alve after having both his legs cut of. I don't see how padme can blame vader for becoming a Sith. Anakin did that, and he did it for any way. As far as I'm concerned, that both missed their children's childhood. Padme slept for a long time and vader was out through billions of different types of pain. He had much worse than her and it easnt entirely his fault.
David-El chapter 53 . 1/12/2017
I am completely on Anakin's side here, Padme is sending far too many mixed signals. So many that it reminds me of a song from the 40's: Merry-go-runaround from the classic comedy Road to Bali.
David-El chapter 50 . 1/12/2017
Leia is so DEVIOUS! I love it!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/1/2016
Uh-oh. I think we all know, if Vader gets mad, bad stuff ensues.