Reviews for Battle for the Human World
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 1/26/2012
Well, it is nice to see this story reach a proper conclusion. I enjoyed reading this and I'm satisfied with the ending. Good job.
Taeniaea chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
cool story
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
A creepy dream and a fairly sad ending to this chapter. However, there seems to be quite a bit of promise of more violence in the next one. Can't wait for more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 9/2/2011
War. They are on the brink of war and Darknessmon has an army. This looks serious. Can't wait for more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 8/31/2011
Yeesh, Gatomon was working for Darknessmon? And betrayed her partner? That's just... low. No one deserves to have their partner turn against them like that. The only good thing in this chapter is that another Dragon is gone. Good luck. Can't wait for more.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
YAY, Strikedramon's with them!

NO! Beelzemon's wings are gone! D:

YAHOO! Goldramon, the moron, is gone! *happy dance*
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Goldramon bites the dust. Can't wait to see what is coming now. Good luck.
KrioKiro chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
is there even possible for a lustful female to feel pain during intercorse? exept when the female is virgin? either beelzemon is horrible at foreplay or serena is incredible sensetive... wait not even then, its really not possible unless the girl is dry down stair X3, dont get me wron i love the story, and i usually arent this...weird, and when i read ur other story (i started reading before it was done) iloved it so much, thanks to you ive seen beelzemon, in a new light the love light or something like thta, srry for the stupid line.

and when i saw the secual i was so happy, keep the good work up, even thouhg i shouldent know good work cause i dubd mine is X3 beelzemon is a main 3
Bookworm Gal chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
A creepy dream that crosses over into reality, a discussion between our two important characters, and a flashback to the past. It also looks like we may have another unusual ally considering joining. Good job.
Bookworm Gal chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
I think that your style is fine and that the fight scene was very entertaining. All I can say is great work and can't wait for more soon.
Bookworm Gal chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
Glad to see another chapter. I wish that Serena could realize there has to be a balance between her humanity and her digital qualities; that there is no reason why she couldn't retain those she cares about who are human (such as Shazz, Max, and Pen) and those who are digimon. Some, like Tom, will have trouble with the concept she is just as much a human as she is a digimon, but that doesn't mean she should automatically assume that the human world no longer holds any benefit for her. Serena is a product of two worlds and makes friends with anyone, regardless of alliances or past. If she goes to Digital World, I think there is a fair chance that some of her human friends will try following to help her.

Again, I enjoyed the chapter. Keep up the good work.
Bookworm Gal chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Wow... just wow. Awesome battles leading straight to... that ending. Wow.
Deathgal chapter 9 . 3/5/2011
I just feel sorry for Serena now that she has another guy in love with her also I just love how beelzemon is back.

And I will finaly post a chapter of my own fanfic next week or Monday.

_ hugs Magnamon
Bookworm Gal chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
I am so happy that those two love birds are back together. They deserve it. But Darknessmon is making me nervous with those creepy little thoughts...

Good luck. Hope to see more soon.
CrazyNutSquirrel chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
Why do none of these boys seem to get she'll only ever love Beelzemon? And Darknessmon is a royal b-yard isn't he? -.- But hurray for Serena getting Beelzemon back! :D Please upload more soon, so we can see her give him a major scolding about his- err...- 'new look'. XD