Reviews for Vanilla Twilight
O realize it's been a long, long time since you've last updated, and you're probably not writing anymore, but I thought this fic awesome, truly marvelous. The plot is so well developed and I love well written time travels, not to mention Mini Spock, which is always so very cute. I couldn't help imagining where you were trying to lead this. I mean, with time travel, you never know. There is always the possibility that in the end you'll have to revert everything not to cause and even worse future. I would probably cry if that were the case. Really, imagine what would bule of Mini Spock!
Seriously now, I just wanted to say you did a great job with the story. I thought you represented Jim nicely and his interactions with others are very in depth. You managed to make him complex, have meaningful dialogues and get on with the plot while making it look real and believable. I really hope you find it in you to continue this tale, but if not, I loved it all the same.
Best wishes,
Amy
Argos chapter 18 . 5/18
The silence... IS UNBEARABLE! Begging on ma knees oh mighty author... Update this Epic for We are suffering from withdrawals

LLAP
Argos
Sara chapter 18 . 5/7
I love this and hoping to see more
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 18 . 2/7
Brilliant! I love this, really looking forward to more.
astralien chapter 18 . 12/12/2016
this is truly a very nice story. I hope you planning to have it finished someday. Thanks for the story so far
just yuki chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
Update soon please..
Salena Knight chapter 18 . 11/16/2016
Very good chapter! Hope to read more soon!
licha.s chapter 18 . 10/13/2016
great story! i really like this alternate take, i hope you get to update eventually, even though its been like two years now.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/27/2016
Oh pls update this someday it's amazing and I'll surely cry if it's been abandoned
Luise chapter 18 . 8/22/2016
Nothing new on the horizon?
Please, just throw us a bone!
Moirae Riddle chapter 18 . 5/29/2016
Update please. I need to see more little Spock
Guest chapter 18 . 3/26/2016
Did you forget us? Please update.
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Noo don't stop please! I really love the young Spock. But has to say that he seems to he have some kind of crush on :) Nah but it's incredibly cute ;D
AmazonaVerde chapter 18 . 8/2/2015
i love this fic! Kid little Spoc was so adorable... oh my, he is so in love with Jay, i don't want to think when Jim have to go... anyway, continual soon please! :)
Colonelengle chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
Helloooo? Please update again. I love this fic. I think it's got potential. Hopefully you haven't abandoned it. I hope Jim and Spock reconcile and make it home. )